Ch. 51

Don't hate me for this dramaaa I promise everything will be okay ! x

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

The day after Harry woke up to knocking on his door . He got up from the couch , groaning at the pain in his back . The couch wasn't the best place to sleep , but he couldn't bring himself to sleep in his bedroom without Louis .

The knocking kept going , Harry walked up to the door and unlocked it , Gemma and Anne were standing there . Anne had a concerned look on , while Gemma looked angry .

Harry raised his eyebrow, "Uhm , hi ."

Gemma took a step forward and slapped him across the face , making Harry turn his head . He turned back to Gemma , "Hit me harder ."

Gemma was surprised . "What ?"

"Hit me harder ." Harry demanded .

"Harry -"

"Fucking hit me harder , Gemma !" He screamed , tears welling in his eyes . Gemma eyed him for a few seconds before wrapping her arms around him in a hug . Harry hugged her and buried his face in her shoulder , Anne rubbed his back softly , "Harry , calm down , please ."

Harry shook his head and kept crying into Gemma's shoulder , "I lost him , I fucking lost him ."

Anne shushed him and separated the two siblings , taking Harry to the living room and sitting him down on the couch . She sat next to him , "I just want to know one thing - did you and Kendall do things you shouldn't have ?"

"I'm hoping to god we didn't , I woke up with no underwear on and there was a condom in the bathroom trashcan . Though my body didn't feel like we - like we did those things . When I was pulling my clothes on Kendall kept calling me for "round two" , but I doubt we even had a "round one" . This is really fucked up and I have no way to prove it , Kendall will obviously say we did ." Harry lied on his side with his head on Anne's lap , Gemma sat next to him and rubbed his arm .

"Have you eaten anything ? Did you drink ?" Anne asked , her fingers going through Harry's hair .

"I'm not hungry . I did drink some water , though ." Harry said .

"It's not healthy , dear . You need to eat ." Anne sighed , Gemma got up and said she'll fix something up , walking to the kitchen .

"No , don't bother . I'm not hungry ." Harry said but Anne shushed him , telling Gemma to keep going .

"Where is Louis now ?" Anne asked , wiping Harry's cheeks from tears .

"At Liam and Zayn's place ." Harry sighed , "I'm just glad I know he's in safe hands and not out there ."

Bear came up to them and licked Harry's face , but Harry pushed him away .

"Hey now , he's just trying to cheer you up a little ." Anne smacked Harry's hand and pulled Bear back , petting his head .

Harry shook his head , "No , I don't deserve their attention and time ."

Anne frowned , "Stop letting yourself down . Yes , you did a mistake , -"

"The most horrible mistake I could ever make ."

"Shush , let me talk . Harry , we're all human , we make mistakes and learn for the future ."