Ch. 97

Enjoy x

~~

Harry woke up in the morning to the smell of food , he smiled and shuffled around the bed a little .

Milo walked up to him and licked his cheek , he chuckled and pet his head , "Good morning to you too , mate ."

He stayed in bed a little more , Milo resting on his chest , before he got up to brush his teeth . He then walked out of the room to the kitchen , grinning when he saw Louis talking to the camera . 

The camera was on the kitchen counter as Louis stood in front of it , his back to Harry . Breakfast was ready on the table , making Harry coo mentally .

"... I planned us something small for the morning , mainly because I insisted . Harry is always the one to plan everything and not tell me a word about it , so now it's my turn ."

Harry held back a small laugh , his fiance was too cute . He creeped up behind him as he kept talking , the grin never leaving his face .

"So now that I finished making breakfast I might aswell go w-" Louis was in the middle of the sentence when he felt a pair of hands on his waist and a body against his back , he jumped in his spot with a gasp as Harry hugged him from behind .

"You scared me , you idiot ." Louis placed his hand over his racing heart , Harry put his head on Louis' shoulder and chuckled , "I didn't want to disturb you , you were too cute ."

"I'm still working on talking to the camera like that , it's so awkward ." Louis giggled , relaxing into Harry's chest .

"I know , it is at first , but then you get the idea and it flows . You're doing an amazing job though , i'm so proud of you ." Harry kissed his cheek , Louis smiled , "Thank you ."

"Happy Valentine's Day ." Harry turned Louis to face him and kissed his lips , Louis's smile widened , "Happy Valentine's Day ."

Harry lifted the camera from the counter and held it in front of them , still hugging Louis , "So today is Valentine's Day , and Lou planned us something for the morning , though he wouldn't tell me . I planned the evening and I'm not telling him either , so I guess it's only fair ."

"I'll tell you after breakfast ." Louis looked up at Harry , Harry nodded and pecked the tip of his nose , "Deal ."

They sat at the table to eat , Harry filled Louis' plate for him , "Before we go , I have some presents for you ."

"I knew you'd get me something ." Louis giggled , "I got you some presents too ."

Harry smiled at him , "You didn't have to get me presents ."

"You didn't have to get me presents either but you still did , so we're even ." Louis poked his dimple , making Harry chuckle .

~~

After breakfast Harry cleaned the table , Louis went to the guest bedroom to fetch the presents he got for Harry .

He walked into the living room with the bags , Harry following right behind him , "I'll go get your presents and be right back ." He said and disappeared into the bedroom , Louis placed the bags on the table and sat on the couch .

Harry walked back a few seconds later with bags too , he placed them on the table in front of Louis . Louis pecked his cheek , "Thank you ."

"Thank you ." Harry smiled at him and kissed his lips shortly before they reached for the presents the other got them .

Louis opened the first bag , grinning as he pulled out three new sweaters . "You know how much I love wearing sweaters , eh ?"

"Yeah , you look so soft ." Harry smiled and pulled out of his bag three button-down shirts , grinning , "I love them . Thank you baby ."