Ch. 83

Enjoy x

~~

A month later , and it's almost Louis' birthday . For the past two weeks Harry had been running all around , planning a surprise birthday party for his boyfriend with help from their friends .

~

Louis woke up in the morning of the 24th to kisses being peppered all over his face , a smile stretched on his lips as he reached to push Harry away .

Harry chuckled , "Morning , birthday boy ."

"Morning ." Louis rubbed his eyes sleepily , Harry pecked his lips , "Happy birthday ." He kissed his lips once again , Louis' smile widened , "I can't believe I'm twenty ."

"Aw , my tiny bug ." Harry cuddled him , Louis giggled and wrapped his arms around him , "You know what I've been thinking ?"

"What ?" Harry lifted his head up to look at him .

"We met a year ago ." Louis said and caressed his cheek , Harry grinned and kissed him , "Yeah , I've been thinking about it too . Crazy , isn't it ?"

Louis nodded and cuddled up to his chest , sighing softly , "It is . But I'm happy ."

Harry hugged him tighter and kissed his forehead , "Come on now , I made breakfast and it's getting cold ." He got out of bed , Louis whined , "Nooo , a few more minutes . Please ?"

Harry was about to say something but the bedroom door opened , Zayn , Niall , Liam and Cara burst into the room with balloons and calls of "happy birthday !" .

They jumped on the bed and attacked Louis in a hug , Harry watched fondly from the side .

"I can't breath !" Louis called through giggles as he was crushed under their bodies , the four got off him and lied next to him instead .

"I'll go wait near the table , I'm hungry as fuck ." Niall said and jumped out of bed .

"I'll go watch over him so he won't eat everything ." Liam jumped right after him .

Zayn lied next to Louis , Cara sat next to him and played with his hair . Harry joined in , laying across Louis' back .

"You comfy there ?" Louis giggled , Harry smiled , "Yeah , you're warm ." He buried his face in his shoulder , Cara patted Harry's back , "Come on , let's get up , Niall probably ate everything by now ."

Zayn and Cara got out of bed , Harry scooped Louis up and threw him over his shoulder , Louis slapped his back , "Put me down ! Come on Haz , is it really necessarry ?"

"Yup , it is ." Harry patted his bum lightly and walked out of the room , he placed him down on a chair and pecked his cheek , "I'll go get the camera ." He ran back to their bedroom and walked back out with the camera in his hands .

"Happy birthday my love !" He called and turned the camera to Louis , who smiled shyly and thanked Cara for filling up his plate .

Harry sat next to him , "We hope you liked the small surprise attack these idiots did ."

"It wasn't bad , to be honest ." Louis giggled , "But you still owe me for crushing my ribs ."

"I'll give you a massage ." Zayn said and took another bite of his food .

After breakfast they settled in the living room , Zayn sat behind Louis as he massaged his shoulders .

"You look great in my clothes ." Harry said and turned the camera to Louis , who giggled shyly , "They smell like you , and they're comfy ."