Ch. 37

Trying my best to write for you . I'm out of time , sorry . I love you , I hope you'll forgive me .

Enjoy the chapter xx

~~

"Mm , morning ." Harry snuggled into Louis' back , kissing the back of his head . "Let's stay in bed all day ."

"I have an evening shift today ," Louis sighed , his fingers running up and down Harry's arms that were wrapped around him , "We could stay until noon ."

"Mm , good enough for me ." Harry craned his neck to kiss Louis' cheek , "I'm going to vlog today , alright ?" Harry pulled back from their cuddle and grabbed his camera from the beside table , turning it on .

"Hey , everyone , Harry here . I didn't really have an idea for a video for this week , and my next video I'm collabing with Troye but only next week . So today , Lou and I are going to be lazy butts and stay in bed all day ."

Louis giggled slightly from next to him , Harry smiled at him and leaned to kiss his cheek .

"You know what , I have an idea ." Harry's smile grew as he started getting up from the bed , "You know those couples filming themselves being all cute and cheesy ? We're going to be doing this today ." Harry took the camera's stand , positioning it so the bed could be seen .

He jumped back on the bed and turned Louis to face him , pressing their lips together , "Is that okay with you ?" He asked quietly , Louis nodded shyly and tucked a few curls back behind Harry's ear . Harry smiled and cuddled into him , "Mm , you're warm ."

"You're cuddly ." Louis giggled , Harry chuckled and tucked his hand under his shirt to trace patterns on his back , "You love it when I'm cuddly , admit it ."

Louis giggled and nodded , hiding his face in Harry's neck . Harry grinned and squeezed him closer , "You're even more adorable than a baby kitten ."

Louis blushed deeper , the smile never leaving his lips . He pulled his head out of Harry's neck , "You're a cheeseball ." He giggled quietly .

Harry cupped his cheek and rubbed his thumb on his cheekbone , leaning down to press their lips together , "You're the cutest ."

"You're the sweetest ." Louis bumped the tip of his nose with Harry's gently , Harry pecked his nose , "You're perfect ."

"You are ." Louis fought back .

"Don't fight me on this ." Harry pointed a finger at him , Louis linked their index fingers together with a sweet smile , "But you are ."

"Don't get me started on you ." Harry turned serious , "I can go days upon days , telling you how perfect you are , telling you how I love every single thing about you ."

The blush returned to Louis' cheeks , he brought Harry's face closer to his and pressed their lips together . Harry smiled into the kiss and moved ontop of him to pepper kisses all over his face .

Louis giggled and moved his head side to side , trying unsuccessfully to avoid his lips . He blindly grabbed a pillow from near his head and hit Harry with it a few times until he stopped , only to grab a pillow and hit Louis back .

"Pillow fight !" Harry called and stood up , pulling Louis with him . They hit each other playfully , both laughing . 

Louis turned his face away from Harry and hit him , when he heard Harry groaning in pain . He turned his head to see Harry cupping his lower area , falling on the bed . Louis threw his head back in laughter , falling on his knees next to him .