Ch. 70

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Louis woke up sprawled on his front , he felt kisses being pressed to his lower back , making him shiver . He giggled into the pillow under his head when Harry's hair touched his skin , making it tickle .

Harry smiled when he heard the soft , muffled giggle , scooting up to kiss his cheek , "Good morning ."

"Morning , creep ." Louis giggled again , Harry scrunched his nose in fondness , "Creep ? Why am I a creep ?"

"I don't mind you waking me up with kisses , but when they're close to my behind , I start suspecting ."

Harry laughed and kissed his cheek again , "It's almost nine a.m , I thought we could go out for breakfast before I go to an interview at one p.m ."

"Okay . Let's stay here for a little more ." Louis snuggled back into the bed , Harry chuckled and spooned him , making sure to kiss him some more and make him smile .

They got up fifteen minutes later , Harry gave Louis a piggyback to the bathroom to brush their teeth .

After they got dressed they met up with Dale and Alberto outside the room , all four walked down to the lobby , where a group of fans was waiting .

Harry greeted them and took pictures , bringing Louis over when the fans asked him to .

They drove to a Cafe , Harry ordered him and Louis pancakes with ice cream and chocolate syrup , they fed each other and giggled when the other had syrup running down the side of their mouths .

Harry , being the cheeky one , licked the syrup off the corner of Louis' lips , resulting in Louis groaning and slapping his chest , "Gross ." And Harry just laughed and pecked his cheek .

It was twelve p.m when they reached the place where Harry will be interviewed , Louise and Caroline were there aswell , along with Lux .

As soon as Lux acknowledged Louis being in the room she sprinted over to him , hugging his legs . Louis smiled and picked her up for a proper hug , rubbing her back . "Hi Lux ."

"Hi Lou Lou !" She pulled back a little to peck his cheek , giggling when Louis pecked her cheek back .

Harry pouted playfully , "Don't I get a hug aswell ?" He held his arms out for her , Lux stretched her arms out for him and lutched onto his neck . Harry smiled and hugged her , rocking her side to side .

"Did you miss me ? Because I missed you ." Harry kissed her head , Lux nodded against his shoulder , "Missed you lots ."

Harry smiled wider and gave her a gentle squeeze before putting her back down to go greet Louise and Caroline .

Louis sat with Lux on the couch as Harry got his hair , makeup and outfit done , when Harry was done Alberto peeked his head into the room , "H , you're up in a few , be ready ."

Harry nodded and went to sit on the couch next to Louis and Lux , taking videos and pictures with the two .

When it was time Alberto called Harry , Harry stood up and held his hand out for Louis , who shyly took it .

"You'll watch me from where Alberto and Dale stand , okay ?" Harry said as they walked out of the room , "I want you to be there ."

Louis nodded , he gripped Harry's hand as they walked through the halls . He kissed him before he had to go on stage and stood with Alberto , making sure no one sees him .