Ch. 61

For those of you who asked about the new short fic , I'll only start updating when I'm done writing , and  so far I have eight chapters , so it'll take time , sorry . It'll be good though , I hope .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Louis woke up from his nap two hours later to Bear and Milo cuddled up to him , he smiled to himself and shuffled a little , making Milo stand up and walk up to his face .

"Hey buddy ." He smiled and pet his head softly , settling back against the pillow . Harry walked into the room , Milo barked happily at him and wagged his tail , making him smile and pet his head , "What's up , little guy ?"

Louis looked up at Harry , "Hey ."

"Hey sleepyhead ." Harry sat next to him and rubbed his back , "Did you sleep well ?"

"Yeah , needed that ." Louis nodded against the pillow , "What time is it ?"

"Almost five p.m ." Harry said , "Do you want to get up ? I can make you some tea ."

"Tea will be good , thanks . I'll be down in a minute ." Louis nodded , Harry leaned down to press a kiss to Louis' cheek before walking out of the room .

Louis stretched out a little before throwing the covers to the other side of the bed , rolling out and walking to the kitchen .

Harry was standing there with his back towards him , so he wrapped his arms around his torso from behind , head on his shoulder blade .

"Your tea is almost ready , okay ?" Harry poured the water into the mug , Louis nodded and went to get the milk from the fridge .

He handed it to Harry , "Do we have anything planned for the rest of the day ? Or .. or we'll just be lazy ?"

"Lazy afternoon sound amazing to me ." Harry smiled at him , "I have a full on photoshoot day tomorrow outdoors , I have to wake up early and I'll be back pretty late ."

"Oh , okay ." Louis nodded , "Then what are we going to do ?"

"I'll think about something , yeah ? Leave it to me ." Harry handed him his tea and kissed his forehead , "Go sit on the couch , I'll be right back ."

Louis nodded and walked to the couch , sitting with his legs crossed and the mug in his hands , sipping on it . He was watching a random show on the TV , and within a few minutes Harry was back in the living room with six blankets in his arms , dumping them all on the floor .

Louis raised an eyebrow , "What are you doing ?"

"Building a fort ." Harry gave him his famous toddler smile and went to the guest bedroom , coming back a few seconds later with the mattress .

"You're insane ." Louis giggled in surprise , Harry chuckled , "Not insane , creative ."

Harry brought chairs from the kitchen and started building the fort , then he got pillows and a fuzzt blanket into the fort when he was done .

"Come join me ." Harry held his hand out for Louis , Louis took his hand and the two got into the fort .

"It's quite weird ." Louis giggled , "But it's cozy , I like it ."