Ch. 81

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up the morning after to Harry tracing shapes on his back under his shirt while nosing his cheek and neck . He smiled sleepily , "Morning , creep ."

Harry chuckled and pressed a warm kiss to his neck , "Morning . Care to explain why I'm a creep ?"

"You're watching me when I sleep . You kiss me when I sleep ." Louis said and yawned , Harry laughed softly , "It's not the first time , you know . It's just the first time you catch me ."

Louis laughed into the pillow , "That just proves you're a creep ."

"Mm , perhaps ." Harry grinned and kissed his cheek , "Do you want to get up now or stay a little longer ? I mean , we don't really have anywhere to go , it's raining outside ."

"I want to stay a little more ." Louis snuggled back into Harry's chest , Harry nodded , "Okay . My mum and Robin are at work , so it's only us and Gems . I'll get up to make us some breakfast ."

"Wait no , stay with me some more ." Louis caught Harry's arms in his small hands before he could get up , Harry smiled softly and nuzzled back into his neck , "Do you want me to keep you warm ?"

"Yeah ." Louis nodded with a smile , closing his eyes . Harry returned his hand under Louis' shirt to trace shapes on his back , his skin was warm and soft .

Fifteen minutes later they decided to get up , Harry carried Louis over his shoulder and sat him on the counter in the kitchen .

"I'll make us tea ." Harry gave his hips a soft squeeze and went to put the kettle on while he got them mugs .

"What do you want for breakfast ?" Harry asked , "Mum has pretty much every ingredient we need ."

"I don't know , I don't really mind ." Louis shrugged , tucking Harry's hair behind his ear . Harry smiled at him , "I was kind of thinking about making pancakes , Gems loves when I make her pancakes with white chocolate chips . What do you say ?"

"Sounds delicious ." Louis smiled back , thanking him when he was handed his tea mug .

Gemma soon walked into the kitchen sleepily , "Where's my food ? I heard something about my favourite pancakes ."

Harry chuckled and held his arm open , Gemma hugged him and leaned on him sleepily .

"Yeah , I asked Louis what should I make for breakfast , and told him about your favourite pancakes ." Harry said with a smile and poked her side , "And if you ask nicely , I'll make them ."

She slapped his hand away , "Can you please make me some pancakes , frogface ?"

Harry pretended to scowl and wrestled her to the floor , making her squeal . Louis giggled at the two siblings , filming them for his Snapchat Story .

"Get off !" Gemma screeched , Harry laughed and messed her hair all over , she groaned loudly and ruffled his hair aswell .

Harry rolled off to the side , laying next to her . Louis took a picture and captioned The aftermath , with a cry laughing emoji .

Harry got up and helped Gemma up aswell , she jumped on the counter to sit next to Louis , "You should get a warrior badge for dealing with this frogface every day ."