Ch. 57

So , after you blew up the comment section with a lot of revenge ideas , I chose ones that I thought are good . But um , some of you commented ideas that aren't really a 'revenge' ? The revenge is supposed to be a surprise , just like Louis surprised Harry by making him kiss Milo , which means now Harry needs to get him back with something he wouldn't expect , a surprise aswell , you know ? And , I don't think dressing him as a girl is surprisal (is that even a word ?) . I'm sorry if I offended , it's just not what I was looking for .

Dedicated to my Ellieboo @elle200327, love youuuu x

Hopefully you'll still like the chapter x

~~

Harry grinned mischievously as he turned on the camera , "Hey there , Harry here . It's morning , and Louis is still asleep ." He turned the camera towards the bed , where Louis' sleeping form was bundled up between the covers and pillows , his shirt wrinkled a little .

"So last video Louis made me kiss Milo , and I asked you for help , suggesting me revenge ideas ." Harry smirked a little , "And some of you suggested making Bear give Louis an attack , because Louis had Milo to help him so I should have Bear to help me . So this beast is here with me ," He crouched down to Bear's level and wrapped his arm around him , "And we're going to get revenge ."

He stood up and put the camera on it's stand , so the bed is showing . Harry carefully sat next to Louis and tapped the bed for Bear to jump aswell , the smile never leaving his lips . 

"Lou ? Baby wake up ." Harry leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips , then his cheek . Louis stirred and groaned a little , "Haz , I had a long shift yesterday and I'm exhausted ."

"I know baby , but you need to get up and eat ." Harry pecked his cheek again , "I made us a nice breakfast , and we're going out for lunch with Zoe , Alfie , Joey and Daniel , so you got to get up ." He pressed a few more kisses to Louis' cheek and neck before pulling back .

"Can I have five more minutes ?" Louis asked and yawned , Harry pretended to consider the option , before chuckling , "Nope . Because if you don't get up , how will you defend yourself ?"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows , "What ?"

"Come here , Bear ." Harry patted Louis' cheek with his finger , before Bear launched his attack .

Louis groaned and turned his head away , but Bear's licking chased him . He giggled and tried pushing Bear off , but he didn't want to hurt him .

"Harry , come on , help me ." Louis giggled , squealing tiredly when Bear licked his neck . Harry shook his head with an amused smile , "Nope , this is my revenge for you making me kiss Milo ."

"Oh god ." Louis giggled and kept turning his head away , and very soon Bear got tired of the attack and stopped , jumping off the bed and walking out of the room .

"You're so mean ." Louis giggled , taking the cloth Harry brought him to wipe his face off . Harry chuckled and sat next to him , "That's what you get for making me kiss Milo ." He leaned down and pecked his nose , Louis pushed him away , "You get no kisses , this is a revenge for the revenge ."

Harry raised his eyebrows , "Oh ?"

"Yeah , I made Milo give you a small kiss , and Bear just attacked me with tons of kisses . This uneven , therefor I revenge you with no kisses and cuddles ." Louis poked Harry's cheek and rolled to the other side of the bed , getting up .