Ch. 84

Enjoy x

~~

Harry woke up to an empty bed , he blindly groped around for Louis , whining when he didn't feel his warm body next to him .

"Loouuiisss ." He called , before a soft voice spoke , "Morning , sleepy ."

Harry turned his head to see Louis smiling at him from the end of the bed , drying his hair with a towel .

"Come back to bed , I'm cold ." Harry opened his arms , Louis shook his head , "No , you need to get up and get in shower while I change the sheets ."

Harry smiled at that , last night's events coming into his mind . He sighed and sat up , yawning and stretching .

"Merry Christmas ." Louis pecked his cheek , Harry grabbed his waist and pulled him closer into a kiss , "Merry Christmas ."

"Go shower now , you stink ." Louis giggled and pushed him away , Harry laughed and rolled off the bed , dragging himself into the shower .

After Louis changed the sheets he walked into the kitchen , smiling at Bear and Milo as the two followed him . He took out products to make breakfast , starting with bacon and scrambled eggs . He then cut up a few vegetables , and took everything to the dining table .

Harry walked out of the room with his camera in his hand , taking in the fresh smell of food . He saw Louis pouring orange juice into two glasses , making him smile .

Louis screwed the bottle and turned to the fridge , smiling as he saw Harry . "Morning , stinky ."

Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around him , kissing his cheek , "Morning , cheeky . I'm vlogging today ."

"Go sit , I just finished with breakfast ." Louis nodded towards the table and turned to put the bottle back in the fridge , joining Harry at the table .

"Thank you for breakfast , baby ." Harry pecked his cheek and took his fork , "Li texted that they're meeting at the park at noon for a snow fight ."

"Is it good or bad that I'm absolutely terrified of what's going to happen ?" Louis asked , making Harry throw his head back laughing .

"Oh you're just too precious ." Harry laughed and pinched his cheek , "And it's good , I'm quite scared myself ."

After breakfast Harry and Louis went to get their presents for each other , they hid them in different parts of the house so the other wouldn't find them .

They sat on the living room carpet near the Christmas tree , Harry placed the camera where it showed them and sat next to Louis , handing him his first present . Louis smiled and thanked him , peeking into the bag . He pulled out two matching onesies , giggling quietly .

"Thought you'd look cute in it ." Harry chuckled , Louis thanked him and folded it back into the bag . He handed Harry his first present , Harry thanked him and tore the box's wrapping paper , opening the box to find a new pair of running shoes .

"I uh , noticed your old shoes are getting a bit torn , and you're a little struggling with getting into them . So uh , yeah . Got you new ones ." Louis blushed , Harry grinned at him and kissed his lips , "Thank you , I love them ."

He turned to grab another present , handing the bag to Louis , who thanked him with a smile . He pulled out of the bag three new sweaters , smiling at Harry , "Haz , I think they're a little too big ."