Ch. 52

Sooo you guys have been waiting for this !! And honestly , so was I .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Cara was pacing in her living room , biting on her nails and clutching her phone with the other hand . Soon there was a knock on the door , she sped-walked and opened it , Liam , Zayn and Niall were all standing there with worried looks .

"Hey , come in ." She opened the door wider and let all three in , leading them to the living room . The four sat on the couch , so Cara spoke up , "I heard from Tyler last night that Louis and Harry broke up , after Harry spent the night with Kendall ."

"Yeah , the asshole never learns that drinking is not a solution ." Zayn said , his voice a bit harsh .

"Around a week ago I was out for lunch with Kendall , Harry and Louis , and Kendall told me she has a plan for Harry to leave Louis and get together with her ."

"What the fuck ??" Niall raised his eyebrows .

"I know , I said the same thing . So when I heard about the break up and that Kendall is involved , I knew I had to get the truth out of her . I invited her 'for coffee' and recorded our conversation ." Cara held her phone out .

"You have it all recorded ?" Liam asked , Cara nodded , "Yeah , she told me about everything that happened that night of the drama ."

She tapped her phone screen a few times and played the recording , turning the volium all the way up and placing it on the living room table .

Small shuffles were heard , and faint voices from the house entrace .

"Hey ."

"Hey , come in ."

Footsteps neared the kitchen .

"Go sit down , I'll make us some coffee ."

"Okay ."

"So , how have you been lately ?"

"Oh , you have no idea how ecstatic I am ."

"Oh ? Why is that ?"

"Remember back at that lunch with Harry and the wimp , I told you I have a plan ?"

Zayn clenched his fists tightly when Kendall called Louis a wimp .

"Well guess what , it worked out just the way I wanted it too . Well , minus a single thing that is going to get fixed later ."

"Oh ? What plan are you talking about ?"

"You know , that one I told you about ?"

"I don't remember ."

"I separated Harry from the wimp so I could have him ."

"This motherfucking bi -" Niall started but was cut off by Liam who told him to be quiet .

"Only the end went kind of wrong , but it'll be fixed ."