Ch. 12

Hey loves , I am trying to update as soon as I can , because very soon I won't have any time . So every small amount of time I dedicate to writing , everytime a little bit more , and if I finish a chapter before I need to publish , I'm trying my best to start with the other chapter . But , since I have one more book , It's really pressuring . I'm trying my best though .

I love you all , enjoy the chapter . xx

~~

Louis was laying on the couch , his shoulders perched up on the armrest . He was scrolling through his phone , Milo sleeping on his torso as he stroked his fur .

Harry walked into the house , shaking his coat off . "Hey love ."

Louis looked up at him , "Hi . How was the interview ?"

"Quite alright ." Harry kicked his shoes off , "I'll be right back ." He went to their bedroom and disappeared from Louis' sight . Louis sighed and went back to his phone , when Milo stirred awake .

"Hey , buddy ." Louis cooed softly , Milo yawned and stood up on Louis' chest , shaking his body . Louis giggled and let him settle back down , when Harry came back down , with his camera .

Louis raised his eyebrow , "Are you filming ?"

"Yeah ." Harry nodded and placed the camera's stand on the floor , quickly positioning the camera in front of Louis .

Louis was about to get up from the couch , but Harry stopped him , "No don't get up , stay there ."

Louis was confused but settled back down , Milo cuddled himself under his chin .

Harry went to the kitchen and got a plastic bag out of the cupboard , he went to the couch and sat next to Louis , placing the plastic bag on the living room table .

"Okay , now . The fans asked for you to be in a video with me , they said it doesn't matter what video . They do want us to do the Boyfriend Tag , but we'll do it later on . For now , we'll do the Chocolate Wrappers Challenge ." Harry said and pointed to the plastic bag , "There isn't really a challenge called the chocolate wrappers challenge , I just made it up yesterday ."

Louis was shocked at first , he stared at Harry confused . "A-and , I'm going to - to actually be in a video ?"

"Mhmm ." Harry smiled , "Take yourself a few minutes , tell me when you're ready to start ." Harry rubbed his arm , "And if you don't want to be in a video , I'll film an Ask video instead . But it'll make me very happy if you agree ." Harry pushed his bottom lip out . "I can give you a cuddle to help you calm down ."

Harry took Milo off Louis' chest and placed him on the floor , he turned to Louis and cuddled into him , "It'll be okay , I'll be with you the entire time . First time is always scary ; First time I filmed a video , I filmed it like , four times to get it all right ."

Louis giggled lightly , "I know , I watched this video . You were so cute five years ago ." Louis playfully pinched his cheek .

"Am I still as cute as I was five years ago ?" Harry looked up at him , giving him his best puppy face , which he learned from Milo .

"Even cuter ." Louis giggled and poked his cheek . Harry grinned and squeezed him in his arms , "You're adorable ." He said , making Louis blush .

"Come on , let's film this video , yeah ?" Harry pulled back from their little cuddle and pressed a kiss to Louis' cheek . Louid nodded , "Can you just tell me about this challenge ?"

A Model And A Fan - Larry Stylinson AU (BoyxBoy) COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें