Ch. 8

I had a rough week , I hope this chapter will be as good as I want it to be .

Louis is going to meet Anne and Gemma , and I have a dew things planned , I hope it'll all go smoothly .

Enjoy . xx

~~

Louis woke up early in the morning , Harry's arms were wrapped around him . He slowly took them off , careful not to wake him up .

He washed his face and brushed his teeth , when he finished he walked out of the bathroom to see Harry sitting on the bed , rubbing his eyes sleepily .

"It's cold , come back to bed ." Harry said sleepily in his raspy morning voice .

"I have a morning shift , sorry . I need to get there early to open the store ." Louis apologized , he walked out of the room to get some clothes from the guest room closet , where all his clothes are .

He changed quickly and walked out of the room with shoes in his hands , Harry was in the kitchen , making two cups of tea and getting eggs and bacon out of the fridge .

Louis sat on the couch and put his shoes on , then walked to the kitchen to Harry . Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and nuzzled his shoulder sleepily , "I need a cuddle before you go ."

Louis bit his lower lip as he smiled , he wrapped his arms around Harry's middle and rubbed his back , "I think the eggs are burning ." He said with a quiet giggle escaping .

Harry turned to the stove , he flipped the eggs and turned back to Louis .

"What time do you need to be at the store ?" Harry asked into his shoulder .

"Eight ." Louis said into his chest .

"It's earlyyy ..." Harry whined .

"Your mum and Gemma will come soon , you need to get ready ." Louis patted his shoulder and pulled back from their hug a little .

"Oh . Right ." Harry sighed , "I'll come to pick you up for lunch with us , alright ?"

Louis nodded , "I finish at two p.m ."

Harry yawned and nodded , "Come on , breakfast is ready ."

~

Louis took the bus and got to work , seeing a few girls standing outside the shop . He took a deep breath and took the keys to the shop out of his coat pocket , when the girls turned to him .

"Louis !!" They screeched , making him flinch . He walked closer , "How do you know my name ?"

"You're Harry Styles' boyfriend , of course we know your name ." One of the girls grinned .

"O-oh . Right ." He blushed .

"You two are so cute together !!" Another one cooed , making him smile and blush deeper . "Thank you ."

"How did you meet ?"

Louis froze and his smile fell a little . "I-I can't tell you . Sorry ."

"Oh . Okay . Can we take pictures with you ?"

"With m-me ?" He asked , eyes widening .

"Yes . Can we ? We'll post them later today so you won't be swarmed ."