Ch. 32

So this chapter is hella hella hella loooong . Prepare yourselves .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Hey love ." Harry smiled as he walked into the record store , Louis smiled at him , "Hi Haz . I'm almost done , okay ?"

"Don't rush ." Harry nodded and pressed a kiss to his lips , Louis finished cleaning the front desk and brooming the floor , he put his jacket on the stuffed his phone into his pocket , just as the store's door opened again and Briana walked inside .

Harry grabbed Louis' hand and intertwined their fingers , "Let's get out of here ."

"My love !" Briana squealed and ran towards Harry , Harry dodged her and tugged Louis out of the store , "Not today , Satan !" He called towards her over his shoulder and got Louis and him out of the store .

Louis started giggling , "That was brilliant ."

Harry chuckled , he pecked Louis' cheek and crossed the street with him to his car , opening the passenger door for him .

~

"Nap time ?" Harry asked as they finished eating , Louis bit his lower lip , "I think ."

"Come on , I'll cuddle you ." Harry smiled and took his hand , they lied on the couch facing each other , Harry put his arm around Louis and kissed his forehead , "Excited for tonight ?"

"Yeah . A bit nervous too ." Louis mumbled into his chest .

"Hey , we talked about it . Don't be nervous ." Harry rubbed his back , Louis sighed , "I know . I can't help it though ."

"Aw , baby ." Harry brought him impossibly closer to his chest , "Remember what I always tell you ?"

"It's a work in progress , I know ." Louis smiled into his chest .

Harry smiled aswell , "And what did I say about me ?"

Louis mumbled something into his chest , Harry pulled his face out of his chest , "Say that again ?"

"That you're going to help me ." Louis mumbled with blush covering his cheeks . Harry smiled wider , he lifted his head up and pressed their lips together , "That's right , and I'll remind you every day ."

~~

Harry intertwined his fingers with Louis' as they walked up to Zayn and Liam's house ; they had a pretty big house , one master bedroom , two guest bedrooms , two bathrooms , a basement , a huge living room and kitchen , a basement and a yard with a swimming pool .

Harry knocked on the door with his free hand , Louis munched on his bottom lip and took a step back shyly . Harry turned to him and brought his thumb to his lips , pulling his bottom lip out from between his lips , "Baby , don't be nervous ."

The door opened , Zayn smiled at the two , "Hey , come in ." He hugged the two and let them in , "I hope you brought clothes to sleep in ."

Harry nodded and held up a bag , Zayn nodded , "Alright , go change ."

Harry took Louis to one of the guest bedrooms and handed him a pair of sweatpants and one of his shirts , Louis took them , "Haz , this is your shirt ."