Ch. 59

This chapter is probably going to be pretty long , sooo yeah .

Enjoy x

~~

"I'll come to pick you up , and we'll nap for tonight , okay ?" Harry led Louis into the record shop , "Liam , Zayn , Niall and I are going to organize the place Liam rented for his birthday party ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded , he stood on his tip toes to peck Harry's lips , "I'll see you later then ."

"See you later ." Harry kissed his cheek and squeezed his hand softly , before walking out of the store .

Ten minutes later he got to the place , Zayn and Liam's car was parking there already . He parked next to them and got out , walking into the place .

"Hey lads ." He smiled , the two smiled back , "We don't have that much to do , honestly , but we need to get started to see if we need more decorations and stuff ." Zayn said , Harry nodded , "Sure , let's start then . Where's Niall ?"

"The queen has arrived ." Niall walked into the place and waved like a queen , Harry chuckled and smacked the back of his head , "Let's get started ."

"Haz , come help me with this , we need to hang it high above the dance floor from six directions ." Liam called Harry over and took out a decoration .

~~

"Hi love ." Harry walked into the store at the end of Louis' shift , Louis smiled at him , "Hey , I just need to finish with brooming the floor and I'm free to go ."

"No rush ." Harry kissed his cheek and walked to the desk , leaning his elbow on it .

The store's door opened , both boys turned their heads to see Lottie and Felicite . Louis smiled , "Hey , what are you doing here ?" He opened his arms , the two girls ran over to him and hugged him .

"We're having a small shopping spree , our friend's birthday is tomorrow and she's throwing a party , so we're looking for dresses ." Lottie said .

"No drinking , no smoking , don't go anywhere alone -" Louis was cut off by Felicite's laugh , "Come on Lou , she's turning sixteen , and it's not a huge party , just friends and cousins . Nothing major ."

"You still need to be careful , okay ?" Louis gave them a warning look , the two sighed and nodded , "Promise ."

"Good ." Louis squeezed them a little , Harry came over , "Do I get a hug too ?"

The girls giggled and gave Harry a hug aswell , Harry smiled and rubbed their backs , "How have you been ?"

"We've been good ." Felicite looked up at him , "Your hair grew longer ."

"Yeah , I kind of plan on getting a haircut -"

"Don't you dare ." Louis cut him off , "If you cut your hair I'm going to glue it back to your head ."

Harry laughed , "I was thinking about donating it , actually ."

"But I don't want you to cut your hair ." Louis pouted a little , Harry gave him a soft smile , "I know you like my hair , I'll let it grow some more then I'll cut it ."

"But - but -" Louis pretended to get emotional , Harry cooed and moved closer to wrap his arms around him , "Baby , come on ."

"If you're still going to cut your hair , I want to be there so I can cry on it ." Louis looked up at him with a pout , Harry threw his head back laughing , "Sure thing ."