Ch. 62

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Hello ." Alberto walked into the record store and smiled at Louis , Louis smiled at him , "Hey ." He took his phone from behind the desk as the next shift's employee walked into the store .

"Are we stopping somewhere to get food ?" Louis asked , Alberto shook his head , "They're serving lunch on set , Harry is waiting for you to eat ."

Louis nodded as they got into the car , Alberto in the driver's seat and Louis in the passenger's .

Twenty minutes later they reached the place and got out of the car , Louis walked next to Alberto while looking around ; they were in a meadow , grass and flowers everywhere .

"Here's Harry ." Alberto pointed to Harry , who was standing with another girl , talking and laughing . Now , Louis didn't mind the 'talking and laughing' part , he minded the 'holding each other' part . And the thing that made it worse - they weren't even shooting .

They walked closer , Harry turned his head and his smile grew wider when he saw Louis . He detached himself from the girl and ran up to Louis , wrapping his arms around his waist and lifting him up in a hug .

"You made it !" He grinned and squeezed him , Louis giggled a little and nodded , "Yeah ."

Harry put him down and pressed their lips together , "Missed you ."

"It's only been a few hours ." Louis giggled again , Harry pecked his cheek , "Doesn't matter , still missed you ."

The girl Harry was holding before came over to the two and cuddled into Harry's back , not caring that the two were hugging and kissing , "Who is this little one ?"

Harry turned to face her with Louis tucked close into his side , "This is Louis , my lovely boyfriend . Lou , this is Alexis , she's one of the models here and we're shooting together ."

"Hi , nice meeting you ." Louis smiled nicely at her , She gave him a cold smile in return before holding her hand out for Harry , "Come on , let's go sit together for lunch ."

"I'm sitting with Louis , but you can sit with us if you want ." Harry said , Alexis clenched her jaw but nodded with a smile , "Okay ."

Harry took Louis' hand in his as they walked towards the buffet , Harry handed Louis a plate , "Fill it with whatever you want ."

When their plates were full they walked to a table , Louis and Harry sat next to each other , so Alexis had to sit in front of them .

Louise and Lux joined them , Lux immediately ran up to Louis and gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek .

Alexis and Harry were caught in a conversation , they laughed and shared inside jokes . Louis felt a little left out , when he felt his phone going off . He took it out to see a text from Louise .

Don't feel bad because of her , she's doing that to every model . Harry loves you

He sighed and typed back a reply .

I know , but she's all over him right in front of me

This is annoying , I know , but you know it means nothing but friendly to Harry