Ch. 78

Double updating because I'm pretty sure I won't have time in the next week and a half .

Also , I've realized that this story is kind of going nowhere , and I'm trying to do my best to keep it interesting and all , so I'm warning you - I don't know when this story will be finished , it can be soon and it can be in another few months .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry woke up in an unfamilar bed , then remembered that last night they crashed at Zayn and Liam's . He looked down to Louis , who was still sound asleep on his chest . He kissed the top of his head and cuddled him closer , closing his eyes .

He fell back asleep and woke up an hour later to Zayn and Liam hitting him and Louis with pillows .

"Get up now , will you !" Zayn laughed , Harry groaned and tried throwing back a pillow , but was too tired and his aim wasn't good enough . Liam chuckled and started jumping on the bed , Harry rolled ontop of Louis to shield him , making him giggle .

"Say hi to the camera !" Liam pointed to the camera infront of the bed , Harry looked up at him , "Did you really film this ?"

"Of course I did , why would I miss the chance ?" Liam threw another pillow , "Anyways I'm vlogging today , so deal with it . Zayn and I will go make breakfast , get your bums up ." He ruffled Harry's hair and jumped off the bed , grabbing the camera on the way out of the room .

"We're never sleeping over at theirs again ." Harry sighed against Louis' neck , making him giggle , "That wasn't that bad ."

"Because you didn't get hit by the pillows ."

"Because you insisted on shielding me ."

"Because I'm a man ."

"I'm a man too ."

Harry lifted his head up and raised his eyebrow , "A man doesn't giggle ." He tickled his side a little , Louis tried holding his giggles back but failed . Harry laughed , "There we go ."

"Get off , you're power abusing me ." Louis tried pushing him off but Harry wrapped his arms tightly around him , head buried in his neck , "Nope , I'm never letting go ."

"You'd better ." Louis whispered and wrapped his arms around his shoulders , Harry smiled and pressed a warm kiss to his neck .

After a few minutes of cuddling quietly Louis' stomach rumbled a little as the smell of breakfast reached his nose , making Harry smile fondly , "Hungry , baby ?"

"Yeah ." Louis said and yawned , Harry rolled off him and pulled on his jeans , "Let's go brush our teeth , I know where Liam has spare toothbrushes ." 

Louis got up , jumping on Harry's back for a piggyback ride . Harry smiled and caught the back of his knees , bouncing him up a little to get a better grip .

After brushing their teeth they walked into the kitchen , Zayn was sitting on the counter with the camera while Liam cooked .

"Well hello , lovebirds ." Zayn turned the camera towards the two , they smiled and waved . Harry grabbed Louis' waist and lifted him up to sit next to Zayn , pecking his nose and going to help Liam .

Zayn turned the camera towards Liam and Harry , "This is Team Cooks It All ." Then he turned the camera towards him and Louis , "And we're Team Eats It All ."