Ch. 50

I know you want to strangle me right now for the last chapter . But I won't let you , no no .

Enjoy (?) the chapter x

~~

Zayn parked the car in his and Liam's driveway , the three got out and helped Louis with his suitcase and bag .

"You'll stay with us , alright ? For as long as you need ." Zayn put his arm around Louis' shoulder , Louis nodded , his throat was still lumped and he didn't want his voice to crack .

Liam put the suitcase in the guest bedroom , "I'm going to make us all some tea ." He said and left the room to the kitchen .

Louis was staring into space , the thoughts running in his brain . Is it really over ? Harry and him really broke up ? Harry was the best thing that has ever happened to him , and just like that it was over . Harry made him smile , laugh , blush - Harry made him happy . The happiest he's ever been in his entire life . Harry was the first person who loved Louis , even his parent didn't . 

His face crumpled in realization - it was really over . 

Zayn noticed and was quick to embrace him , his heart hurt at hearing Louis' quiet cries . He rubbed his back and didn't say a word , mostly because he didn't know what to say . 

Liam walked back into the room , he was about to say the tea was ready but closed his mouth when he saw Zayn holding a crying Louis . He joined their hug and put his arm around Louis firmly , "It'll be okay , I promise ." He whispered .

~~

Harry was laying with his face down on the couch , he was out of tears after long three hours of crying . Bear and Milo tried comforting him , like they always do , but he just pushed the two away and turned to face the back of the couch . 

His stomach hurt from the lack of eating and his mouth was dry , but he had no energy nor motivation to get up . He just lost the most perfect thing in his life , nothing is worth it anymore .

His mind was running over last night . The words he said to Louis , the oh so stupid words he said . How could he ? Sure , he was angry this guy was hugging Louis , but taking it out on Louis ? He couldn't believe himself . Then he walked out , he knew he's going to screw up even more if he didn't . 

He drove to a bar , and planned on going to stay at Niall's place until he's sober . He ordered a beer , the barman behind the counter asked him if he's okay . Harry said no , and said he had a fight with the one he loved the most .

He was close to finishing his beer , when Kendall approached him . He was confused as to why she was there , specifically at the same bar he was at , at the same time . They had a little conversation , Kendall kept ordering them drinks . While Harry got more drunk , Kendall became happier with herself . She knew how Harry is with alcohol , she tried getting him to go out for a drink back then , after the photoshoot . But because of Louis , Harry didn't come . So she didn't have a choice but to kick Louis out of her way .

By the time Harry was completely drunk and Kendall was happy with herself , she told him he should come stay the night at her place . Drunk Harry had no slight idea what's going on , and soon he was taken out of the bar , Kendall pushed her hand into Harry's back pocket for his car keys and got them both to her place .