Ch. 40

So I've been to Poland . It was an important experience , I didn't cry though . I think Auschwitz and majdanek were the ones I was terrified of the most , Birkenau and Treblinka aswell . This is so horrifying , I'm still not taking it in .

Anyway , I'm back now . Hopefully you missed me .

Enjoy the chater x

~~

"Haz , let go ." Louis pushed at Harry's shoulders , giggling when he didn't let go of his waist and his head buried in his neck .

"Nooo ..." Harry whined , "Don't go ."

"Harry , it's just a few hours out with my sisters . I won't be gone for too long ." Louis stopped pushing and instead let him cling onto him , "I promise , okay ?"

Harry pulled his face from Louis' neck and pouted his lips , "Okay ."

Louis placed two fingers on each of Harry's cheeks and pushed his lips up into a crooked smile , he giggled and pecked his cheek , "I'll text you when I'm done ."

Harry nodded , he pressed their lips together one last time before he let go . "Call me if anything is wrong , okay ? It's getting dark outside , I don't want you or your sisters hurt ."

"We'll be fine , okay ?" Louis cupped his cheeks , "I need to go now , they're waiting ."

Harry pressed one more kiss to his lips before he got back into the car , waving at Louis and driving away .

Louis turned his head to the entrace of the park , waiting for Lottie and Felicite to arrive . 

Soon enough the two girls walked into the park hand in hand , looking around for Louis until they found him . All three smiled at each other and met in a small group hug , giggling when they stumbled from the force .

"We missed you so much ." Lottie looked up at Louis , Louis smiled at her , "I missed you all too ."

"We saw Harry's video of you two doing the Boyfriend Tag , I swear you two are the cutest !" Felicite squeezed Louis a little before pulling back , Louis blushed and smiled at her , "Thanks ."

"I think we should go get some hot chocolate , it's chilly outside ." Lottie said , the other two nodded and started walking towards the small coffee place not far away .

"How're things at home ?" Louis asked , "The little ones doing okay ?"

"Yeah , they're doing good ." Lottie nodded , "Doris and Ernie are growing way too fast , Doris stood up on her own this morning ." She pulled her phone out and showed him the picture , Louis' smile widened and he cooed , "She's so precious ."

"And Ernie is blabbering like there's no tomorrow ." She giggled and swiped to the left , pressing the video . Ernie was laying on his back in the living room with a toy in his hands , blabbering nonstop . Louis giggled and handed her the phone back , "Send me some pictures and videos of you all , yeah ?"

"Sure ." She nodded and stuffed her phone back into her pocket .

They walked into the small place , all ordering hot chocolate . 

"Chris asked me out this Tuesday ." Felicite said excitedly , "We're going out on a date on saturday morning ."

"Excuse me , who said you're allowed boyfriends ?" Louis raised his eyebrow , Felicite gave him a light push , "Shut it , I am allowed , I'm old enough ."