Ch. 27

I love yoouuuu aaallllll !! You're incredibly supportive , my heart warms up :3 Thank you for being here and reading my shitty fic xx

Enjoy the chapter !!

~~

"O-okay ?" Harry asked , a bit surprised Louis listened to him .

Louis nodded and wiped his tears once more , looking away from Harry .

"Yeah . Okay ." Harry whispered to himself , he slowly rose up to his feet , "Thank you , for listening ." He whispered , hoping Louis heard .

Louis nodded , still turned away from Harry .

"Are you hundred percent sure we're not going ?" Niall asked Louis , who nodded . Niall sighed , "I'll go get our suitcases ." He walked away .

Louis went to sit on one of the chairs , he kept replaying in his head what Harry had said to him . He really wanted to forgive him , but it just wasn't that easy . He kept wiping under his eyes , his cheeks burning from the tears and wiping .

Harry watched him closely , his heart breaking at the sight . He had to hold himself back from going up to him and hugging him ever so tightly . He didn't want to scare him even more , hurt him any more . He wanted his Louis , his baby back in his arms so he could love and protect him . He wiped his cheeks from tears and swallowed the lump in his throat , "Please don't cry , it makes ne want to cry too ." He spoke softly .

Louis curled into himself a little , his tears stopped but he was still sniffling .

Niall walked back with their suitcases , having a bit of difficulty . Harry was quick to help him , taking Louis' suitcase .

"Come on Lou , we're going ." Niall said , Louis looked up at him and nodded , getting up from his seat . He hugged his coat around himself tight as he walked next to Niall , letting himself be led out of the airport . 

A part of him was quite disappointed he was still in LA , he wanted to go home to England and stay there with his thoughts . But the other part of him was happy that Harry stopped him , it showed him Harry is still there for him . But he wasn't going to forgive that easily .

They walked out of the place to the parking lot , where Harry parked Dale's car . "I'll drive ." Harry said and opened the trunk for the suitcases , then all three got into the car ; Harry in the driver's seat , Niall in the passanger and Louis in the back .

They all put on their seatbelts , Niall turned to Louis , "You can get some sleep if you want ."

Louis nodded , he really wasn't planning on falling asleep while being in the car with Harry , whether Niall was there or not .

The drive was silence , Harry every once in a while looked in the mirror to check on Louis , who looked like he's about to fall asleep any second .

"Lou ?" Harry spoke quietly , Louis straightened up and rubbed his eyes , "Sorry ."

"Don't be sorry . I just wanted to say that , you can go to sleep , and if you don't wake up by the time we get you two to a hotel then I can carry you ." Harry said , knowing Louis really doesn't want to be around him .

"N-no , it's okay . I can h-hold up ." Louis shook his head .

"Alright . I just , want to know that you'll be comfortable with me carrying you , okay ?" Harry looked at him through the mirror , Louis glanced at him for a second before looking down , "Okay ."