Ch. 49

Sooo just one more exam left for this year and I'm doooone . Ahh the feeling .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Harry parked his car outside the record store , it was nine p.m and Louis' shift is over . He stopped in his tracks in front of the store when he saw Louis standing on one side of the front desk , a guy standing on the other side and making Louis laugh .

Harry didn't even understand why the guy was still there , it's closing time . Even if it weren't closing time , he should not be there and hitting on his boyfriend .

He walked into the store with his brows furrowed , Louis' face lit up when he saw him . "Haz ! You're here ." He walked over to him and hugged him , pecking his cheek . Harry's arms automatically wrapped around Louis , still looking the guy over .

"Harry Styles , nice meeting you ." The guy smiled at him and held his hand out to shake , Harry hesitated a little but shook his hand , the other arm wrapped tightly around Louis . "May I ask who you are ?"

Before the guy could talk Louis spoke up , already knowing what Harry means . "Haz , this is Adam , he's a new worker so the boss told him to join in one of my shifts to learn the job ." Louis rubbed Harry's back to try calming him down , "Adam , this is Harry , my boyfriend ."

"Yeah , I figured , when you kissed his cheek ." Adam nodded .

Harry nodded , eyeing him one last time before turning to Louis , "Are you ready to go home ?"

"Yeah , I'll just grab my things ." Louis nodded , but Adam was quick to pass him his phone , and even helped him into his jacket . Louis was a little surprised but let him help , he thanked him and they walked out of the store , locking it .

"It was nice spending time with you today ." Adam told Louis with a smile , Louis returned the smile and nodded , "Yeah , it was nice ."

"Hopefully we'll meet again ?"

"I-I guess ."

Adam smiled and wrapped him in a hug , taking notice in the way Harry was looking at him . Louis was the first to pull back , he could feel Harry's eyes burning in his back , "I need to go now ."

"Okay , see you later ." Adam gave him one last smile and walked away .

Louis let out a small sigh and turned to Harry , who was holding himself back from running after the guy and punching him in the face .

"Haz , nothing is going on between us and you know that ." Louis sighed and took his hand in his , "Let's go home now ."

They drove in silence , Louis didn't dare to say a word , he knew Harry is angry .

Harry parked the car in the parking lot , they got out , Louis flinched when Harry slammed the door shut really hard .

They walked into the house , Louis took off his jacket and turned to Harry , who was tapping his foot on the floor angrily .

"Harry -"

"What the hell , Louis ?! This guy obviously wants you , so you go ahead and let him hug you like that !?"

"It was friendly -"

"Well it didn't seem friendly when he was looking down at your ass while hugging you !"