Ch. 30

Hiii , I'm sorry for the late update . I have a lot going on in my mind , school is getting even worse for me (I literally have two teachers think Im depressed don't even ask) . I'm trying my best to keep myself sane right now before I blow up , so please understand me .

Enjoy the chapter xx

~~

Harry woke up in the morning to Louis still asleep on his chest , a blanket covering the both of them . He smiled to himself and closed his eyes , taking a deep breath .

His phone went off with a text message , he looked to the nightstand and took it , opening the message .

From : Nialler 

Mornin mate , if your up before 11 a.m then get yo lasy ass up bc were goin out for breakfast with Joey , he asked t see us again before we leave 

Harry sighed and texted him they'll be ready , since it's only nine thirty . He put his phone back down on the nightstand , then brought his arms to wrap around Louis' small body .

He rubbed his hand up and down his back gently , feeling him shift slightly . He looked down and saw his eyes opening , he groaned and hid his face in Harry's chest .

"Good morning ." Harry said with a smile , Louis smiled slightly , "Morning . Night ." He closed his eyes and tried going back to sleep .

"Hey , don't go back to sleep , we have breakfast to attend ." Harry shook him , "Joey wants to see us before we leave ."

"Mm , five more minutes ." Louis settled himself and relaxed into Harry's chest . Harry sighed and wrapped his arms around Louis , bringing him closer to his body .

"I had a dream about us last night ." Louis spoke after a few seconds of silence .

Harry's lips immediately stretched into a smile , "About what ?"

"Nothing unusual , uhm - just you being cheesy ." Louis giggled .

"Come on , tell me ." Harry chuckled , "I want to hear ."

"Well , we were back in England , at your house -"

"It's our house , love ." Harry cut him off , Louis blushed and nodded . 

"We were at our house with Bear and Milo , all four of us snuggled up to each other on our bed . You were saying cheesy things and getting me to smile , and uh , we kissed , and that's it ." Louis finished , his face now red as a tomato .

Harry grinned , he pressed a kiss to Louis' forehead , "I can definitely make your wish come true ."

Louis hid his face in Harry's neck , a grin spreading on his lips .

"But for now , we need to get up and get ready , yeah ?" Harry sat up and got Louis to sit up with him , Louis sighed and nodded , yawning into his hand .

Harry pecked his lips , "You're cute ."

Louis booped Harry's nose , "You're cuter ."

~~

"Oi , fluff goblins are here ." Joey turned his camera towards Harry and Louis , who waved with a smile .