Ch. 75

Enjoy x

~~

As soon as Harry could leave the hospital , they left without looking back . They only had one car , and since they were just leaving they all got into it instead of having another car .

Dale was driving with Alberto in the passenger's seat , Louis on Harry's lap , Zayn on Liam's and Cara on Niall's .

Louis fell asleep on Harry's chest , Harry held him close and kissed his forehead , nose and cheek .

"Louis was a mess while you were gone ." Cara told Harry , making him frown a little . "Yeah , he told me ."

"We had to force him to eat with us , if it were up to him he wouldn't eat . I've never seen him so upset , I hated every second of it ." Niall added , Harry looked down to Louis' sleeping form and held him tighter .

"Take good care of him , okay ? He needs you . And let him take care of you when he wants to ." Cara patted Harry's arm softly , Harry nodded , "Of course I will . Thank you for being there for him ."

They arrived to the airport three hours before their flight , they got their tickets and had an hour to have something to eat before going to the plane .

Once on the plane Harry fell asleep on Louis' shoulder , Louis smiled softly and played with his fingers softly , leaning his cheek on his head . He pretended not to see Cara and Niall sneakily taking pictures , giggling quietly .

He woke Harry up before they landed , Harry carried both their bags as they got off the plane , holding Louis' hand tightly .

This time they got into three cars ; Louis , Harry , Dale and Alberto in one , Zayn and Liam in their own car and Niall and Cara in Niall's . They said their goodbye's and promised to meet up later that week .

Two hours later Dale and Alberto dropped Louis and Harry off , Harry kept thanking them and hugged them before getting his and  Louis' suitcases into the house .

They were greeted with Milo and Bear jumping on them excitedly , Harry smiled and let the two ambush him to the floor . Louis giggled and closed the door , locking it behind them . He took their suitcases to the bedroom and went back to help Harry , only for Harry to pull him down so the pups will attack him aswell .

Louis giggled as Harry took Bear off him , "You're mean ." He sat up , Harry chuckled and helped him up , "Come on , I need a good shower ."

After shower Harry went to make him and Louis some tea , it was close to four a.m and they both knew they won't be able to go to sleep .

Louis was sitting in bed under the covers , thoughts running through his head . He didn't notice Harry walked into the room until he called him . "Lou ?"

Louis turned his head , "Yeah ?"

"Are you okay ?" Harry asked and placed the two mugs on the nightstand , Louis nodded , "Yeah , just - was caught up thinking ."

Harry nodded and got in bed next to him , he handed him his tea and took his own . 

"I missed having a proper alone time with you ." Harry sighed , Louis smiled softly , "Missed it too ."

"I missed having play fights with you , those are fun ." Harry chuckled softly , Louis giggled , "They're only fun because you win ."

"True , true ." Harry laughed , "But I really do like having play fights with you , I get to see you smiling so wide and giggling ."