Ch. 82

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up to Harry missing next to him , he sighed and rolled around before getting out of bed to brush his teeth search for Harry .

After brushing his teeth he walked towards the living room to see Harry on the phone .

"Yeah , okay , I understand . Of course . Alright , thank you . Goodbye ." He hung up , looking up at a sleepy Louis with a smile , "Morning ."

"Morning ." Louis sat next to him and yawned , leaning on his shoulder , "Who were you talking to ?"

Harry rubbed his knee , "I need you less sleepy to listen to me ."

Louis raised his eyebrows , "Is it something bad ?"

"No no , the exact opposite ." Harry assured him , "I called YouTube . Remember we talked about finding you a job , and I said you could join me on my channel ?"

Louis nodded silently .

"Well , I called to ask if you could join me , and was told that if we want to make videos together , it'd be better if we open a new channel for both of us instead of using mine , which is okay with me . They have to do some paper work on us before they officially announce us ." Harry said with a smile .

"So , it's settled ? I-I'm a YouTuber ?" Louis asked , his smile ripping his cheeks as Harry nodded . Louis tackled him in a hug , "Thank you so so much !"

Harry laughed and hugged him back , kissing his head , "No problem , baby ." He sat up , now Louis straddling his lap .

"I'm serious , thank you ." Louis smiled at him and caressed his cheek , "So many good things had happened to me ever since I met you . You changed my life ."

Harry bit his lower lip and pressed their lips softly , "You don't have to thank me . I'm doing this because I enjoy spoiling you , and seeing your smile when you're happy ." 

Louis smiled at him , "You're going to make me cry ." He giggled , Harry laughed and hugged him , "Don't cry , baby ."

Louis hugged him and buried his nose in his shoulder , "Thank you ." He whispered , Harry squeezed him before pulling back to look at him , "I'm going to do some grocery shopping , want to join ?"

"Sure , I'll go get dressed ." Louis nodded and jumped off Harry's lap , "And I want breakfast !" He called over his shoulder as he ran to their bedroom , making Harry chuckle and call back , "We'll have breakfast outside , that's why we need to go grocery shopping !"

~~

After breakfast Harry drove them to the grocery store , they took a cart and walked in quickly , since it was raining .

Harry pulled a paper out of his back pocket , "Here's our list , let's get started ."

Louis walked next to the cart as Harry pushed it , they slowly filled it with groceries .

"Baby , I'm going to get some veggies , you go get a few snacks , the aisle is right there , okay ? Stay where I can see you ." Harry nodded his head towards the aisle , Louis nodded and walked towards the aisle .

He looked over the shelves full of snacks , picking out three different snacks before picking a some candy aswell . His small arms were full and he could barely hold it all , so he quickly walked over to the cart and dumped it all inside .