Ch. 69

Sorry for the late update , I've been extremely busy .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Two weeks later , Harry and Louis were at the airport , about to catch their flight to the US .

They got into the plane and found their seats near the Window , Harry knew Louis liked the view . They held hands as the plane took off , Louis squeezed Harry's hand as he looked outside .

"We have a long flight baby , do you want to get some sleep ? Are you hungry ?" Harry asked as the plane was steady and they could take their belts off .

"Water would be nice ." Louis said , Harry nodded and asked for a water bottle . Louis drank some and put the bottle down , "We can put a movie on , I'm not that sleepy yet ."

Harry nodded and took earphones out of his bag , he handed Louis one and took the other . They picked a movie , Pixels , and played it . They got comfortable cuddled up to each other , Harry smiled softly as he heard Louis' cute giggles througout the movie .

They fell asleep as the movie ended , Louis tucked under Harry's arm with his head on his chest , Harry had his head on Louis' with his arms wrapped tightly around his small frame , and a fan who was on the plane couldn't help but take a picture (or two)

They woke up three hours later , Harry took the ear phones out of their ears and threw them into his bag , getting themselves something to eat . The food wasn't the best , so he promised Louis he'll get them a takeout when they land .

Two hours later they landed , Harry slung his bag (with both his and Louis' stuff) on his shoulder and wrapped his arm around Louis as they walked off , getting through the security with Dale and Alberto .

There was a crowd at the airport , even though it was five a.m . Dale told Harry he has ten miutes , Alberto acompanied him as he went to take pictures and signs .

Louis sat on a bench with Dale next to him , when his name was called by all the fans . He looked up surprised , seeing Harry grinning as the fans called him over . He shyly stood up and tugged his jacket around him (the one with the fur inside Harry insisted on buying) , walking closer to the crowd . The last time he was crowded it didn't end well .

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and turned him to the crowd , "There he is , isn't he cute ?"

"The cutest !!"

"Ahh you're so perfect together !"

"Please kiss !"

Comments were heard , making Louis blush with a shy smile on his lips . Harry peppered his cheek with kisses and pulled back a few seconds later , "What do you guys think about his jacket ? I picked it for him ."

Louis giggled and turned to face Harry , "You're a dork ." He buried his face in his chest , Harry wrapped his arms around his waist and lifted him up , spinning around a little .

"Harry , I'm sorry but we need to get going , our ride is here ." Alberto said , Harry nodded and put Louis down before turning his attention to the fans , "I'm sorry but we need to go , it was lovely meeting you !"

They waved at the crowd , Harry tugged Louis closer to him and they walked out of the airport together .

"I have a surprise for you ." Harry said as they got into the van , "We're going to have a long , eventful day , so we need to get some rest until we reach the place ."