Epilogue

I think I'm going to cry , this is really the end of the book .

Thank you to everyone who was a part of it , thank you for reading it and supporting me throughout eveything , I love you guys so much . x

Enjoy x

~~

"Don't you dare cry on me , Zee ." Louis giggled with teary eyes , Zayn smiled and wiped under his eyes , "My best friend is getting married today , I'm allowed to cry ." He wrapped his arms around Louis , who hugged him back tightly .

They were both dressed and ready , waiting for the queue for Louis to go to the Ceremony area , where Harry and their friends and families are waiting .

"We need to stop crying or Lou would get mad that we ruined the makeup ." Louis said and pulled back , Zayn nodded and reached to wipe under Louis' eyes , "I can't help it though ."

"Me neither . I'm hundred percent going to cry during our vows ." Louis sniffled a little , Zayn grinned , "I still can't believe you two are getting married ."

"Me neither ." Louis shook his head , when Niall , Liam and Cara walked into the room .

"See ? Told you he's just the same as Harry ." Cara said , Louis raised his eyebrow , "What do you mean ?"

Cara went over to him and hugged him , "Harry is just the same as you . He can't stop smiling , I'm pretty sure he's about to cry . You look so good , he's definitely going to cry ."

Louis laughed softly and they pulled back , Cara pecked his cheek , "I'm so so happy for you guys ."

"Thank you ." He smiled , letting out a giggle as he was attack by Niall squeezing him in a bear hug . He hugged him back , "Hey Ni ."

"I'm already crying and you didn't even walk down the aisle ." Niall said into his shoulder , Louis grinned and squeezed him even tighter . "Don't you cry on me , too ."

"Oh no , not now . I'm saving the tears for the Ceremony ." Niall pulled back to look at him , Louis giggled and nodded , "Agreed ."

Liam hugged Louis into his side , "Harry is just as excited as you are , if not more . He literally can't stop smiling , his cheeks are permanently stretched right now ."

Louis leaned his head on his shoulder , "Is everyone there already ?"

"Yeah , just a few more minutes ." Liam said and rubbed his back , "I'm really happy for you guys , been waiting for your wedding day . Partly because you two are just destinied to marry each other , and the other part is for Harry to stop stressing over it and go crazy ."

Louis giggled , "Yeah , he has his moments ."

The five kept a talk going , when the door opened and Juliet , the wedding planner , walked in . "Louis , it's time ."

Everyone grinned , Louis took a deep breath and followed them outside . Soon enough he was outside , Harry had his back towards him . Zayn linked his arm with Louis , since he's going to be the one walking him down the aisle . All the guests were standing , looking at him with a smile on their faces .

The band started playing softly , and it was Harry's queue to turn around . His heart was beating loudly in his chest , suddenly stopping when his eyes landed on his very-soon-to-be husband . His grin couldn't possibly get bigger , and he could feel tears rising up to his eyes .