Ch. 18

Hi , another chapter it is , thank god . 

Enjoy xxx

~~

"I'll come to pick you up , yeah ? Stay inside and wait for me ." Harry parked the car outside the record store , Louis nodded and smiled at him , "Okay ."

"I want us to have a lazy night tonight , what do you say ?" Harry asked and reached for his hand , "We'll pick us some Mc'Donalds on the way home , and we can watch movies , and just ... do nothing ." 

Louis giggled , "Yeah , sounds good . I'll get a few movies from the store ."

"Great . I'll see you later ." Harry kissed his lips , Louis smiled with faint blush on his cheeks , "See ya ."

Halfway through his shift the door opened , he turned his head and saw Lottie and Felicite , standing in the doorway shivering from the cold .

"Girls ..." He froze in shock , they dropped their bags and ran up to him , hugging him . He hugged them back and rubbed their backs , "What are you doing here ? Mum and dad are going to get mad ."

"They don't know , we told them we're going to friends' houses ." Felicite mumbled into his shirt , "We just wanted to see you ."

Louis smiled and kissed their heads , "I missed you so much ."

"We missed you more ." Lottie tightened her grip on Louis .

"Come on now , you're shivering . I'll make you some tea ." He pulled back from the hug and went to the back of the store , where the small kitchen room was . He made two cups of tea and brought them to the front desk , "There you go ."

They thanked him , Lottie grabbed the cup between her freezing fingers , "How have you been ?"

"Uh , i've been good . I worry about you all a lot , though ." Louis tucked her hair behind her ear , "Mum and dad are doing trouble ?"

"No , actually . They're the same , as in , you know . They snap a bit when one of the twins ask for you , but nothing more than that ." Felicite bit her lower lip .

"We're really sorry , for what happened last time we came here ." Lottie leaned her head on his arm .

"You have nothing to be sorry for , Lott's ." He wrapped his arm around her .

"We didn't know dad's going to react like this , if we did we wouldn't have came ." She sighed .

"It's okay , I'm okay . See ?" He tilted her face up and smiled at her , she smiled back and nodded .

"So , you and Harry ..." Felicite started , she was thirteen but already knew . "How are you two ?"

"We're good ." Louis chuckled and played with his fingers .

"How did you meet him ? I mean , I've been dying to meet him for such a long time . How did you manage to ?" Lottie asked , not noticing how Louis' face fell .

"Uh - uhm , the day I-I was kicked out , he approached me on the pavement . I've been staying at his place ever since ." Louis rubbed the back of his neck .