Ch. 34

I'm sorry the chapters are late , in two months or so I won't be able to update as much as I want to , so please understand . Blame all on school because it sucks .

Love you , enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Come on , let's get started ." Harry finished getting everything in place , everything they needed to make cookies was on one side of the counter , on the other side the camera was , covered in a plastic wrap just in case everything got messy .

"I , uh , I don't know how to bake ." Louis bit his lower lip shyly .

"I used to be a baker , so trust me on this ." Harry pecked his cheek and wrapped an arm around him , turning to the camera , "Hey everyone , it's Harry here . And for this week's video I'm joined once again with this beautiful boy right here ," Harry hugged Louis into his side , "My boyfriend , Louis ."

"Hi ." Louis smiled shyly at the camera . It felt so weird talking to a camera like it was a person or a crowd .

"Today we'll be making chocolate chip cookies , because who doesn't love those ?" Harry chuckled with a smile , "We have everything we'll need for the baking , I even got us those chef hats from the toy store ." Harry placed a white , tall hat on Louis' head then one for himself , Louis giggled quietly and moved his fringe from his forehead , "You're a complete dork ."

"You love it ." Harry pecked his nose and turned to the ingredients , "So , first we need to preheat the oven to 375'F ." Harry turned to the oven , turning it on and directing it to the right temperature .

"Now , we take the sugars , butter , vanilla and an egg and mix it together ." Harry handed Louis a cup and the sugar bag , "Put in the bowl three quarters cup of each sugar , brown and granulated , I'll go melt the butter in the microwave ." Harry sneaked a kiss to his cheek as he passed him to the microwave .

Harry looked at the camera , "Look at us , baking . We should have a cooking show ."

"More like , you should have a cooking show . I can't cook for my life ." Louis giggled quietly as he finished putting the sugar in the bowl , he cracked the egg carefully into the bowl as Harry poured the melted butter into the bowl .

"Okay , now take this ," Harry handed Louis a whisk , "And start whisking while I'm adding a few more ingredients ."

Louis bit his lip as he took the whisk from his hand , he looked down to the bowl , "Uh , Haz . How do you whisk ?"

Harry turned to him , "You don't know how ?"

"Well I did say I don't know how to cook ." Louis blushed shyly , Harry chuckled and pinched his cheek , "I'll show you ." He stood behind him and looked up to the camera , "Now look at us , being cliche and clingy ." He put one hand on Louis' hip , the other cupping Louis' small hand and showing him how to whisk .

"See ? This isn't hard at all ." Harry lifted his chin up and kissed his cheek a few times , Louis giggled and moved his head away , "Go get the ingredients , dork ."

Harry poked his side before he took the rest of the ingredients , "Okay , so while Lou is whisking I'm going to add flour , baking soda and a tiny bit of salt to make it doughy . Then I'll add chocolate and vanilla chips ." Harry poured the ingredients into the bowl while Louis whisked , it became a dough so he had to stop and start kneading it with Harry's help .