Ch. 77

Enjoy x

~~

"Are you ready , love ?" Harry called towards the bedroom as he finished putting his shoes on , Louis walked out of the room , "Yeah , I just need my jacket ."

Harry helped him into his jacket , the one he got him with the fur inside . They said goodbye to Bear and Milo and got into the car , driving to Liam and Zayn's place .

"I'm excited to see Tyler again , it's been a while since I saw him ." Louis said with a smile , Harry smiled back at him , "Yeah , he's probably going to jump on you ."

They soon reached the house , Harry parked the car and they got out . Louis cuddled under Harry's arm to keep himself warm , Harry tucked him closer as they walked up the pathway and knocked on the door .

Zayn opened the door and smiled at them , "Come on in , you're the firsts ." He hugged them and led them inside to the kitchen , where Liam was .

"Hey finally you're here . I need someone to help me with the wood outside because Zayn is too lazy ." Liam said , pinching Zayn's side as he walked by . Zayn swatted his hand away , "Shut it , Lima Bean ."

"Lima Bean ?" Harry raised his eyebrow and Louis giggled , Liam shook his head and rolled his eyes , "Just a nickname he made up for me , isn't that right , Zayniepoo ?"

"Oi , I'm not calling you poo so you don't call me poo ." Zayn reached to kick his ankle lightly , Liam chuckled and turned to Harry , "Do you want to help ?"

"Sure , let's go ." Harry nodded , letting Liam lead him outside .

Louis stayed with Zayn in the kitchen , preparing the snacks . There was a knock on the door so Zayn went to answer , letting Zoe , Alfie and Tyler in .

Tyler immediately ran up to Louis and hugged him , making him smile and hug him back .

"I missed you so much ! I was so worried about Harry ." Tyler said and pulled back , Louis smiled at him , "I missed you too . Harry and I are all good and healthy , there's nothing to worry about anymore ."

"Where is he ?"

"He's outside helping Liam with the wood for the bonfire ." Louis pointed his thumb backwards , Tyler nodded and walked outside .

Louis greeted Zoe and Alfie , waving at Alfie's camera . Zoe stayed with him and Zayn while Alfie walked outside to greet Liam and Harry .

There was another knock on the door , but before Zayn could make it two steps , it opened with Niall bursting in , Cara and Troye following right behind him .

"Well hello to you too ." Zayn chuckled and hugged him , greeting Troye and Cara . As soon as Troye saw Louis he engulfed him in a hug , asking him if he's okay , if Harry is okay , where is he , is he safe , are they both healthy , are they doing good .

Louis giggled at him and patted his shoulder , "I promise , we're both good . Harry is outside helping Li with the bonfire , Alfie and Troye are outside too ."

Troye went outside , then Cara greeted him with a smile and a hug . Louis smiled and hugged her back , "Hey ."

"How are you ? How's Harry ? Are you two okay ?" She asked and rubbed his back before pulling away . Louis nodded , "We're both good .  He's outside now helping Liam ."