Ch. 31

Without my problems annoying you , enjoy the chapter xx

~~

Harry woke up around nine a.m , both him and Louis have the day off . He smiled to himself when he felt Louis' warm body in his arms , hugging him closer to his chest .

Bear walked on the bed and cuddled to his back , Milo was asleep between Louis' ankles . Harry carefully removed his arms from around Louis , pressing a light kiss to his cheek before getting out of bed to brush his teeth .

He brushed his teeth and washed his face , going to the kitchen to start making breakfast for Louis , Gemma and him . He was halfway through the breakfast making when Gemma walked into the kitchen , pulling her hair up in a ponytail .

"Morning Gems ." Harry smiled at her , poking her stomach . She flinched and kicked his ankle , "Don't do that ever again ."

"No promises ." Harry chuckled , flipping the pancake on the pan .

"Anyways , we need to talk ." Gemma became serious , crossing her arms over her chest .

"Sure , what about ?" Harry asked .

"You know very well what about ."

Harry bit his lower lip and looked at her , "Listen , it's in the past . I still feel bad about it , but Louis keeps telling me to let it go and not think about it . Everytime someone brings it up I start apologizing all over again and he always tells me to drop it . What else can I say ?"

"Why did you do it ?"

"Nick the dick gave me a lot to drink , more than I could think of . He brainwashed me about Louis wanting my money , and you know my drunk self , I believed him . I didn't mean to do it , the last thing I want to do is hurt the only boy that brings so much happiness into my life ."

"I've never liked Nick ." Gemma mumbled to herself . "Why did you drink with him ?"

"He said he's in the US and insisted on meeting me , so I told Louis I'm going for a few hours with him just to get him off my back ."

"Did anyone else come with you ?"

"Zayn and Liam ."

"Please tell me you slapped Nick or anything ."

"I punched him . He had the nerve coming to the hotel after the mess he made ."

Gemma sighed , then looked him in the eyes with all seriousness . "Next time you hurt him I'm throwing a block at your face ."

"There won't be a next time ."

"That's what you said the first time ."

Harry's heart sunk a little . He did say he won't hurt him , yet he did . What if h hurts him again , and worse ? He doesn't want that .

"I'll be extra careful . I promise ."

He finished making breakfast , Gemma told him she'd set the table and he can go get Louis . Harry nodded , but before he went he pulled her to his chest and hugged her , "I love you , you know that ?"

Gemma sighed and hugged him back , "I know , I love you too , baby bro ."

Harry chuckled , "I'm taller and bigger than you , who's the baby here ?"