Ch. 23

The next week and a half are going to be really busy for me , so I apologize in advance that there won't be chapters . I've got school stuff , babysitting , volunteering and some preparations for something in a few months .

So forgive me , I'm doing my best to keep myself sane with all of this going on .

Enjoy the chapter . xx

~~

"Do you have anything planned for today ?" Louis asked , cuddled into Harry's side on the bed . Harry sighed , "Yeah . I have a photoshoot . Then I'm going with my agent to a meeting , I don't even know what about . I need to leave at ten a.m for the photoshoot and I'll be back at six p.m ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded , sighing sadly .

"I'm sorry baby , I'll make it up for you , okay ? I'll get us some chinese , and ice cream and movies , and we can have a night in together , yeah ?" Harry hugged him closer , pressing a kiss to the top of his head .

"You don't have to apologize , I knew you'd be away most of the time . I'll be okay , I'll talk to Niall and see what we can do ." Louis kissed his cheek .

"Okay ." Harry nuzzled his hair and closed his eyes , "Tomorrow I'll be gone only for two hours for an interview then I'll be able to take you out more , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , "What did you plan for tomorrow ?"

"Mm , we'll go for a movie and lunch . Then we'll do something with Tyler , he says he misses you , also shane and Joey might join us . I think Niall needs to call them today ."

There was a knock on the door , "Harry , we're leaving in twenty , get ready ." Alberto said from the other side of the door .

"I'll be out in a few ." Harry called back , sighing to himself as he got out of bed to get dressed . 

Louis sat up and propped a pillow behind his back , reaching for his phone to text Niall .

To : Neil

Hey , are we doing anything today ?

He waited a few seconds before getting a text back .

From : Neil

Yeah , well be goin out w Z in a few

Louis sighed at his grammar but texted back that he'll be ready in a bit , getting up to get dressed after Harry .

"Are you going out with Niall ?" Harry asked before Louis entered the bathroom .

"Yeah , Zayn is joining us ."

"Alright , I'll go talk to him about something quick , yeah ?" Harry pecked his cheek before sprinting out of the room .

Louis was confused but got into the bathroom anyway to change .

Once he got out Harry was all dressed and ready , "I need to leave baby , I'll text you when I can , alright ?" Harry hugged him , Louis nodded and wrapped his arms around Harry .