Ch.5

Hope you'll like it . (:

Enjoy . xx

~~

Morning after , Louis slowly woke up to a warm body pressed to him , soft rubs on his back and raspy voice .

"Lou ... wake up , little one ." 

Louis shifted and opened his eyes , meeting a toned chest . His eyes trailed up , this time meeting a pair of green eyes . Harry smiled at him , "Good morning ."

"Good morning ." Louis said quietly , his voice hoarse from sleep . Harry pecked his cheek , "Did you sleep well ?"

"Yeah . You ?" Louis asked , letting out a yawn . "Yeah , me too ." Harry moved Louis' hair from his forehead . "I woke up a bit earlier , and thought of where should I take you out to and when . But then I remembered I didn't tell anyone about me being bi , so it might be a bit delayed ." Harry gave him an apologetic smile .

"O-oh , you were serious about it ?" Louis blushed , "You smelled like alcohol last night , I was sure you were joking ."

"No , I'm not joking ." Harry caressed his cheek , "I know it's rushed , but I'd like to take you out . Will you let me take you out ?"

Louis sat up on the bed , looking around . They were at the hotel room , snow falling outside the window .

He thought about all of this ; going on a date with Harry . Is it really happening ? Probably . But he can't date Harry , not because he doesn't want to . He knows he just can't , he doesn't deserve someone as perfect as Harry . Harry is every girl's and boy's dream , he doesn't need someone broken and unworthy as Louis .

Louis moved the covers off him and sat on the edge of the bed , his back towards Harry . "I don't think we should go on a date ." He said quietly .

Harry frowned and sat up , "Why not ?" 

"Because , you're Harry Styles ; the perfect model and amazing YouTuber , you can't date someone like me ." Louis said and looked down .

Harry got out of bed and went over to Louis , "What do you mean ?" He asked as he crouched down on his knees in front of Louis . "What do you mean someone like you ?"

"Broken , unworthy , useless , unattractive . The list can go on -" 

"Why do you think all of this about yourself ?"

"I don't think it , I know it ."

"Then you know nothing ."

Louis silenced . He didn't dare looking at Harry , afraid that if he looked up he'd meet Harry's laughing face .

"If you could see what I see , you'd think differently . I see a beautiful , shy , cute , small and adorable boy who I want to take on a date and get to know better ." Harry grabbed his arms in his hands , rubbing his thumbs soothly .

"But - " "But what ?"

"You're Harry Styles , you can get whoever you want just by looking at them . You shouldn't want to date someone like me , I don't deserve you ."

"It's me who doesn't deserve you ." Harry scooted closer , "And I don't want anybody else . I want you , to take you on a date . Please ? Will you let me take you on a date ? Give me a chance ?"