Ch. 4

Please tell me if there are any problems again . 

Enjoy . xx

~~

It was already New Years Eve , and Harry is invited to a party at his friend's house .

It was around noon , Harry made him and Louis some lunch . He called Louis down to eat , Louis walked out of the guest room , all dressed up .

"Where are you going ?" Harry asked as Louis sat next to the table . "A hotel ." Louis said simply .

"No , don't go . Stay here ." Harry asked , his hand holding onto Louis' smaller one .

"Harry , I've been here for more than a week , it's too much ." Louis sighed , "Really , i'll be good at a hotel . Thank you for letting me stay , I'm grateful . But it's time for me to go ."

"But Louis ..." Harry pouted , "Please ? Please stay ?"

Louis bit his lower lip , "Harry ..."

Harry got down on his knees in front of Louis and hugged his legs , head on his lap , "I'm not letting go until you say you're staying ."

Louis blushed deeply , he bit his lip and tried thinking of how to get out of the situation .

"Pleaseee ... Stay . I want you to staaay ..." Harry started singing , Louis couldn't help but giggle at his silliness .

"If you go , who's going to watch movies with me ? And eat with me ? And give me cuddles ?" Harry asked , his grip tightening around Louis' legs .

"You have Milo and Bear ." Louis giggled , holding himself back from playing with Harry's hair .

"It's not the same !" Harry let go of Louis and sat up , "Please stay ."

"Harry -" "Please ?"

"Just tonight ." Louis agreed , Harry tried to protest but Louis stopped him , "I don't want to leave either , but I can't let myself stay any longer ."

"Why not ?" Harry asked , becoming curious .

Louis was about to answer , but the oven went off . Harry sighed and got up to get their lunch .

They ate in silence , Harry once in a while glancing at Louis , who was busy eating . He didn't want Louis to leave , he likes him already , even though he's known him for less than two weeks .

"There's a party tonight , at my friend's house . Do you want to come with me ?" Harry asked , Louis cleaned around his mouth and shook his head , "No , thank you ."

"Are you sure ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded . "I'm not a fan of big crowds , you know that . I don't drink or smoke , I don't dance and I can't make friends ."

Harry frowned at the last one , "What do you mean , you can't make friends ?"

"It's not important ." Louis got op with his empty plate to the kitchen sink , Harry immediately following , "No , tell me . I can help ."

"No one can help , Harry ." Louis sighed sadly .

Harry grabbed Louis' arm and pulled him to the living room , sitting him on the couch . He sat next to him , "Tell me everything ."