Ch. 15

Okay , this journey I went on for five days was truly the best thing I've experienced so far . I love my country and my classmates and everything about it .

Enjoy the chapter . xx

~~

"You already leaving ?" Harry pouted as he watched Louis putting his shoes on .

"Yeah , and unfortunately I work extra today ." Louis sighed , "I'm staying up until six p.m ."

"What ?? Why ?" 

"One of the workers can't show up today , so my boss asked if I can work extra and get paid extra . I couldn't say no , everyone else has already declined ." He finished and got up to the door .

"I won't be able to pick you up from work , I finish my interview on six and it'll take me half an hour to get home ."

"It's okay , I'll take the bus ." Louis reassured him as he put his coat on .

"Are you sure ? I can ask someone to drive you home ."

"I'm sure , I'll be fine ."

Harry nodded , "Okay . I'll still come to take out out for lunch at one , okay ?"

Louis nodded , he pecked his lips , "Okay ."

"Bye , call me if you need anything ." Harry pressed one more kiss to his lips before opening the door for him .

~~

It was six p.m when Louis finally finished his long shift . He was exhausted , placing his coat on before stepping out of the store to the bus station .

His eyes felt heavy , he got on the bus and leaned his head on the window . He was so tired he missed his station , so he got off on the next station , walking the rest of his way home .

He was halfway there when he saw three guys standing leaned against a wall , smoking .

One of the boys noticed Louis , he smirked and dropped his cigarette on the ground , stepping on it . "Look who's here , boys . Isn't that the gay guy from YouTube ?"

Louis stopped in his tracks , his eyes growing wide and heart racing . The other two boys looked over to Louis , laughing to themselves . All three looked at each other with knowing looks before making their way to Louis .

Louis' breath quickened and he tried walking backwards , but slipped on the pile of snow . The three surrounded him and started kicking him , screaming words at him .

"Gay faggot !"

"No one likes you !"

"Disgrace !"

"You shouldn't be alive !"

"Queer !"

Louis brought his arms up to cover his head as he curled up , he wasn't breathing and a panic attack washed over him . His head hurt , both from the beating and the lack of air . Tears were streaming down his face , his whole body aching .

One of the guys gripped the back of his head , pulling his upper body up from the ground by his hair . He didn't say anything , punched him and made him go unconscious .