Ch. 16

Updates are so late and I'm so so so sorry , this year is horrible and I have so much to do . Please understand me . I'll try make the chapters long as an apology .

Enjoy . xx

~~

Louis woke up to an empty bed , he furrowed his brows and rubbed his eyes as he slowly sat up , wincing in pain .

He looked around , his gaze met the clock and his eyes widened . It's 9:40 a.m and he has a morning shift .

"Dang it ." He mumbled and threw the covers off him , when Harry walked in . "Good morning ." He said with a smile .

"Morning . Why didn't you wake me up ? I have a morning shift ." Louis scrambled off the bed and walked to the bathroom .

Harry grabbed his arm gently and pulled him back , "I called your boss and told him you're not feeling well , and you'll take the afternoon shift instead ."

Louis let out a breath and let Harry lead him back to bed , "Wait here , yeah ? I'll go get the breakfast ." Harry pecked his cheek and walked out of the room .

Louis crawled back under the covers with two pillows supporting his back agaisnt the bedpost , Bear jumped up on the bed and lied himself on Louis' lap .

Louis smiled and pet him gently , Harry walked in with Milo following him , "Here's your breakfast ." 

Louis moved Bear from his lap and let Harry place the tray on him , he thanked him and Harry sat in front of him , "Dig in ."

~

After breakfast they stayed in bed for a little while longer , Harry was drawing circles on Louis' back and Louis played with Harry's hair softly .

"How are you feeling ? Does it still hurt ?" Harry asked , Louis bit his lower lip , "It does , not as much as yesterday though ."

Harry nodded , "Okay . And from now on , you're not taking the bus . I'll drive you there and back home , and if I can't I'll ask Liam , Zayn or Niall ."

"Harry -"

"We're not arguing about this . I'm not letting anyone hurt you ever again ." Harry cut him off and pressed a kiss to his forehead . Louis pressed his face to Harry's chest , Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and brought him closer , "I love you , you know that ?"

"I love you too ." Louis nodded into his chest , Harry smiled and kissed his head , "What do you say , we can go out for a little while until your shift starts ? We can just walk around , not do anything particular ."

"Mm ... In a bit , I'm comfy ." Louis snuggled a little closer to Harry , Harry smiled down at him and brought him closer . "Are you , kitten ?"

Louis blushed at the nickname , he hid his face in Harry's chest , Harry chuckled and squeezed him , "You're cute ."

~~

Harry parked the car in the shopping center parking lot , Louis and him got out of the car and quickly got inside .

Harry intertwined his fingers with Louis' and kept him close , they walked around the place and made a small talk , when Harry stopped outside a candy shop .