Ch. 74

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up to a hand shaking his shoulder softly , his eyes fluttered open . He was met with Liam's face , "Lou , Harry was transferred to a room on the second floor ."

He immediately sat up , rubbing his eyes . "Can I see him ?"

"I need to talk to you , about something the nurse said ." Liam said , Louis nodded , "Go on ."

"She asked you to make a list of people allowed into Harry's room , and a guard will be sitting outside with the list and let only those specific people in ." He handed him a piece of paper and a pen , Louis took it and wrote down the most important names .

They finished and walked to Harry's room , where the nurse , the doctor and the guard were .

"Hey , we have the list ." Liam said , Louis handed the list to the guard . The guard looked through it and nodded .

"Can I see him ?" Louis asked the nurse , she nodded , "He's asleep now , we got him stable and looking better than before ."

"Thank you ." Louis nodded and walked into the room , closing the door behind him quietly . He turned to look at Harry , he looked so peaceful . He was less paler than before , an IV injected into his arm .

He walked closer and sat next to him , bringing his hand up to his cheek . He smiled softly , he missed him so much . He leaned down and pressed a soft peck to his chapped lips , leaning himself on his chest .

"I missed you so much ." He whispered and buried his face in his chest , "I was so worried , those five days were the worst ."

He stayed cuddled up to him a little more before he felt him moving a little , making him sit up . "Harry ?"

Harry moved again , his eyebrows furrowed . He was warm and comfy , which was odd . He thought he heard Louis' voice .

"Harry ? Haz , can you hear me ?" Louis asked and caressed his cheek , Harry's eyes slowly fluttered open , making Louis smile through happy tears .

"Lou ?" Harry asked , his voice was hoarse . Louis grinned , "Harry , oh my god ." He leaned down and hugged him .

Harry looked around , the walls were white , unlike the gray walls in the warehouse . He was about to push the weight on his chest , thinking it was Kendall , but when he looked down he was met with the familiar soft , brown hair .

"Louis ?" He asked , almost in disbelief . Louis lifted his head up from his chest , smiling with tears on his cheeks . Harry reached his hand up to cup his cheek , "Y-you're -"

"I'm here . I've got you ." Louis nodded and sniffled , "The police found you . You're in the hospital . I'm here , we're all here ."

A smile slowly made its' way to Harry's lips . "I-is it all over ?"

Louis nodded he scooted closer and leaned in to kiss him . Harry wanted to cry from happiness , he missed Louis' soft , sweet lips so much . He hated when Kendall kissed him , she had lipgloss on and her kisses were rough .

"I missed you so much , I was so worried ." Louis cried into his neck , Harry wrapped his arms tightly around him , pulling him closer so his whole body was laying on him . "I missed you too , so so much baby ."