Ch. 20

Once again , I'm sorry for not updating . I hate school , and I have two projects to finish by the end of the week and it sucks . Most of the time I'm not even home , so it's getting difficult . I'm trying my best though , that's all I can do .

Hope you'll enjoy the chapter . x

~~

"Need me to hold your hand ?" Niall chuckled , sitting to Louis' right on the plane , Zayn to his left .

"N-no , I'm okay ." Louis shook his head , biting his lower lip . His knee was bouncing , Zayn put his hand on his knee comfortingly , "Hey , Niall and I are here with you for the whole flight , no need to be so nervous ."

"I know , and I'm thankful . It's just , my first flight . I've never been on a plane before ." Louis blushed lightly , looking down to his lap .

"It's okay to feel nervous . I was nervous aswell , but it'll be alright ." Zayn patted his knee , when they were asked to put their belts on so the plane could take off .

As the plane started taking off , Louis sucked in a deep breath and clenched his fists , when Zayn and Niall's hands un-clenched them and held his hands .

"Relax , Lou ." Niall squeezed his hand softly , "We're here ."

"Thank you ." Louis breathed out , slowly getting his breath back to normal .

~~

"That's it , it's over ." Zayn said as the plane came to a stop , Louis nodded with a small smile , "Yeah , wasn't so bad ."

"Come on , let's get out of here ." Niall got up from his seat and to the exit with Zayn and Louis following , Louis turned his phone on so he could text Harry .

"Harry said he should come get us with Liam and Dale , but it's really late I doubt he's up ." Louis said as they waited for their suitcases .

"Trust me , he will be here ." Niall chuckled , "He can't go a day without you , I bet he's been waiting here since the morning ."

Louis blushed and smiled shyly , he saw his suitcase and took it , rolling his suitcase with one hand , the other holding his coat and a backpack on his back .

Zayn and Niall got their suitcases aswell and they started making their way through the airport .

Louis got a text from Harry , saying they're waiting near the area where they get the tickets from . Louis was a little surprised when Harry texted him , since it's almost three a.m , but he was happy he came .

He rubbed his eyes tiredly and stood next to Zayn and Niall , who were looking around to see if they can see the other three .

"Here they are ." Niall pointed with a smile and then cupped his mouth , calling , "Harry ! Liam !"

The two turned around with Dale , a smile stretched across Harry's lips as he saw a sleepy Louis yawning and rubbing his eyes . Niall nudged Louis' shoulder and pointed to Harry , who was already making his way quickly towards them .

Louis perked up and dropped his backpack near his suitcase , letting Niall snatch his coat and let Harry engulf Louis . He wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and lifted him off the ground , Louis' arms tightened around Harry's neck as he giggled tiredly .