26

When school was over, Ivy offered to take Lyra home and help her get ready for her outing with the Doherty's. The two girls entered the quiet house, rushing up the stairs to Lyra's room. 

"Do you know what you're going to wear?" Ivy asked, sitting on Lyra's bed. Lyra nods walking over to her closet pulling out the dress. Ivy stood up, taking the dress from Lyra. "It's so pretty," Lyra smiles nodding her head in agreement.

"Let me put it on so you can start on my hair and makeup," Lyra says stripping out of her school clothes

"Let me put it on so you can start on my hair and makeup," Lyra says stripping out of her school clothes. She quickly slips on the dress, turning so Ivy can help her zip up the dress. Lyra did a little spin, running her hand down her side, smoothing out the dress. Ivy makes her sit down at the vanity and began to apply her makeup. 

"Are you nervous about going out to dinner with his family?" Ivy asks, smoothing out Lyra's foundation. Lyra shook her head no. 

"Not really, they're really nice...I feel apart of their family in a way." Lyra smiles softly, glancing at herself in the mirror. Ivy nods, moving onto Lyra's eye shadow.

"That's cute..." Ivy laughs softly, grabbing the contour palette to define Lyra's features even more. Lyra sat still, letting Ivy powder her face and apply a dark colored lipstick. Ivy sprayed Lyra's hair with heat protector spray then straightened her hair with the hair straightener.  

"All done," Ivy said after setting all Lyra's makeup with a setting spray

"All done," Ivy said after setting all Lyra's makeup with a setting spray. Lyra stood up, walking to her full body mirror. She thought that Ivy did a pretty decent job on her makeup. "Alright, I'm going to head home now. I have so many things I need to get done bye midnight," Ivy picked up her bag and car keys. "Have fun Lyra and you better text me and tell me how it went," Ivy points a finger at her. Lyra laughs hugging her.

"I will as soon as possible." The two pull away from the hug. Lyra smiles watching Ivy walk out of her room.  Once she was gone, Lyra went over to her phone checking to see if Calvin had sent her a text yet.

"Where are you going?" Lyra let out a gasp of shocking, turning to see who had spoken to her. Lyra frowns when she sees Tori standing in her doorway.

"I'm going to a place that does not concern you." Lyra sits on the edge of her bed, raising her brow at Tori. Tori rolls her eyes stepping into the room. She walks around, ignoring the fact that Lyra was watching her.