8

Lyra stood up straight as the seamstress took some measurements and examined her form. This was the last thing that Lyra wanted to be doing. Having this stranger touch her and measure her talking about the perfect dress that would be right for her. Mrs. Hartnett stood in front of Lyra.

"Alright. Just make a simple black dress. Now measure my daughter."

The attention was quickly took away from Lyra and turned to Tori.

Lyra had no problem with that she quickly left the room before it could be discovered that she had disappeared.

Lucia was is the hall moping the floor. She still looked upset from whatever she had went through earlier. Lyra smiled at her as she went to her room.

She sat on her bed bored out of her mind. There was nothing to do.

She didn't want to call Ivy cause then she'd seem too clingy.

With a sigh she got up and began to pace around room.

As Lyra walked around the floor boards screamed and cried out under the pressure of her weight.

"Ah!" Lyra stumbled over as one of the floor boards came flying up making her loose her footing. Lyra rubbed her arm which she landed on. She got up from the floor and grabbed the floor board going to put it back in its spot.

"What's that?" Lyra said to herself as she pulled out various papers.

She turned them over.

They were drawings.

"Wow..." She said in awe as she looked at them. They were all wolves.

Some were in packs and others were just a picture of a lone wolf on a mountain. They were all signed with the initial M.H

Lyra put the board back and took the drawings shoving them in her draws.

The pictures reminded her of the drawing that Mason made her draw at the hospital.

"You're coming to the meeting, right?" Ivy asked Lyra as they walked to their math class. Lyra nodded her head, adjusting the straps of her bag on her shoulders.

Ivy smiled and told her about what the first meeting would be about.

"Hey are you going to that party at the groove?" Lyra asked as she took her seat at her desk.

"Yeah my dad is business partners with the Doherty's so I'll be there."

The rest of the day went smoothly for Lyra. There was no signs of Lauren and her cousin didn't try anything on her. At the end of the day, Lyra waited for Ivy at her locker.

"Sorry I'm late," Ivy apologized as she opened her locker shoving her book sin and taking out her jacket and school bag. "Are you ready for the meeting?"

"Its fine and yeah. I already went to my locker." Ivy closed hers and grabbed Lyra's hand. She dragged her to the classroom where the meeting was being held.

The two walked into the room and everyone stopped talking and turned to face the front of the room.

"Hey guys!" Ivy smiled, putting down her stuff. "This is the first meeting for the environmental club. So if this is not what you are here for, I suggest you leave."

Ivy stood and watched as four kids got their belongings and left the room.

This left about 6 kids only. Lyra took a seat at an empty table.

Ivy went through her bag and got out a folder. "Alright, I'm going to be handing out the contracts which I will need signed and handed in by the next meeting."