Chapter 6

Getting to the Pack's Doctor was almost as hard as not telling the Pack that I was carrying their future in me. Almost. We ended up saying that if people wanted more Alpha and Luna pups then we have to make sure that we are both healthy enough to produce a pup. Doctor Heather was the best wolf maternity doctor in the alliance and naturally Logan wanted to go there.

"So Logan and Angela, what brings you two in today?" Doctor Heather asked.

"You can't share our file, correct?" Logan asked. She gave us a look as she took a seat across from us.

"No, I can't unless you give permission to release it to them," she said. I looked at Logan.

"You explain it. You told me," I said to Logan. Logan swallowed his pride and looked at Doctor Heather.

"Ever since we mated, I had smelled my beautiful and wonderful mate differently. She is suppose to be rosy and yet there is a strong wood smell," he said. Doctor Heather smiled.

"Angela were you getting ready for you period?" she asked. I nodded.

"That's what ultimately tipped me off that I was pregnant," I whispered.

"Let's get an ultrasound of this and let's see pup inside of Rose Creek's future Luna," she said, leading the way to a private room with a machine.

After a half hour of laying there, we finally saw two little blobs on the screen. My heart pounded as I reached out to trace the blobs on the screen.

Lacey... those are our pups. We created those with Logan and Angel, Charles mind linked. I smiled at him and took his hand.

"So twins?" I asked.

"Yup. That's what it looks like. Fraternal twins," Doctor Heather said. I squeezed Logan's hand.

"How can you tell that they are fraternal twins?" Logan asked.

"They aren't attached," Doctor Heather said.

Now you are probably thinking 'why can the doctor already see the babies and tell everything that she has?' Female wolves' pregnancies only last four to five months with the most growth in the first few days.

"And how will this effect Angela?" he asked. I was slightly freaking out. Twins for us at eighteen. Sure we had the pack but I wasn't sure if I was ready for the responsibility.

"She will be weaker and will need help with a lot of things but do not let her get lazy," Doctor Heather said.

"Angel? Are you okay?" Logan asked.

"Yeah, Loggie," I said. He kissed my forehead as we watched the two little blobs.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The drive home was quiet as I looked at the ultra sounds of our twins. One hand was on my stomach as if I could feel the babies. Logan was driving and glancing at me.

"I have an idea for announcing the babies," I said. He smiled at me.

"How's that?" he asked. I smiled and held up an ultra sound.

"Put this on the fridge and slowly watch as they figure it out," I said. He smiled and held my hand.

"That sounds like a plan," he said as we pulled up to the pack house. I waited for him to walk around and open the door.

"Distract please," I said as we walked in. Everyone was in the living room but I just walked in to the kitchen. I could hear Logan talking as I put the ultra sound on the fridge.