10K Reads Bonus Chapter: Males Find Their Mates

Hey everyone! So as the chapter kind of gives away, we reached 10K reads. I can't believe it! So I just want to say that I didn't expect this book to get 10K reads at all because I didn't even know that I could right a werewolf book at all. But as promised, here is a bonus chapter.

Angie mentions in the early chapters of the book that if males found their mates that she wouldn't have a moment with Logan. So this is what would happen if the males found their mates first and this is all from Angie's point of view.

I was exhausted even though that Allen was trying to help me clean everything. Our six month old son was screaming and throwing things everywhere. I wanted nothing more than to sit down and cuddle with my mate.

"Hey, are you guys okay? Or maybe I shouldn't ask," Tank asked. I looked at him, Logan, and Corey as they walked into the room. Logan and Tank mentioned that they found that their mates but they refused to let me in on the who part of that.

"Hey guys," I said as I picked up my son, Elan, and bounced him on my hip as his future alpha came over to touch his head.

"Hi there, Elan. Are we making a mess for your mum and pops," Logan said as I held Elan against my chest.

"Angie, can you help me over here with this? I can't get the bottle to work," Allen said. I walked over with Elan and took the bottle from Allen. I pushed the top against my wrist and milk came out.

"Look at that," I said as I put the bottle in Elan's mouth. He drank it and Allen held my waist.

"I swear we never see Angie anymore since you two moved off the reservation," Corey said. I sighed as I walked back to the living room.

"Well, life changes when you are told that you can be at risk if you stay on the reservation by your alpha," I said as I put Elan in his play pen with no toys since they were all over the floor.

"My father doesn't know what is right anymore. You would be more than protected in the pack," Logan said as I sat on the ground to work on my laptop.

"But when you get an order from your alpha to move off the reservation, you don't say no," I said as I pulled up the photos I took a few days earlier in order to edit them in the way that I thought would get them sold.

"We would have protected you," Tank said, gaining a growl from Allen as he sat next to me and held me.

"Mine," Allen growled in my ear and I smiled at him and his possessiveness over me.

"They know that babe," I said. He rubbed my leg and I looked at my mate that was putting his arm around me.

"Too much PDA for me," Corey said. I kissed Allen and looked at Elan. I was overly happy with my life off the reservation with my family.

So, yeah that is your bonus chapter alternate reality. Another bonus chapter at 15K reads?

Make sure that you follow me to keep up with everything that I am doing and such!

~Belle Bellerose