Chapter 39

After we finished eating, the boys went to see if they could find an Apollo lead while I took the kids up for a nap. Jackson was out like a light and the girls had fallen asleep moments after. I called the bellhop and got our luggage.

I started working on pack papers and it was annoying. I wanted to be out with the guys, who no doubt were having an adventure while I was stuck in a hotel room. I looked at the three kids and sighed. I was a fool for having children so early.

Don't worry. We can have our own party, Liam said. I scoffed.

It might be fun. We all have similar tastes, Sarah said. I sighed and rubbed my face.

Unless you think paperwork is fun, Devin said.

We all know Angie can't sit through a ten minute session of homework, Lacey joked.

That was before I had responsibilities, I told them.

Honest question, what's your hobby? Devin asked. I bit my lip.

Photography, I stated, But I have children so doing the Luna work and being a housewife is what I need to do for everyone.

Don't you see that as a problem? Sarah asked.

No. Its what I need to do to make the pack happy, I said. You'll understand once you get to your mates.

I am not going to give up my passions just for some mate! Sarah howled. Three howls followed.

We got to teach Charles and Logan that we have passions and hobbies, Lacey said.

Let's show him right now, Devin said.

No! Shut up all of you! Right now! We have pups to care for and hobbies don't matter when you have a job that needs you twenty four seven. End of story, I snapped.

But Angela... Lacey started.

Let's just leave the pitiful creature to herself, Devin said. I started crying and put my head on the table as they retreated into their own little place.

"Mommie? Are you okay?" Jackson asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm fine Jackson. Go back to sleep please baby," I said.

"But you are crying," he said.

"I know baby. Please go back to bed. Daddie will be back soon," I said as I walked to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and let myself cry.

"Angel, I-- Jackson, where is Mommie?" Logan asked.

"In the bathroom," Jackson said. Logan opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Are you okay?" Logan asked, wiping my tears.

"Yeah... What were you going to say?" I said. He shook his head.

"Why were you crying?" Logan asked.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is I have you and Jackson and the girls and this little one on the way," I said.

"No. Tell me what's wrong Angel," he said. I sighed and shook my head.

"It's really unimportant right now. Right now, I want to get our friends their mates," I said. He sat me on the counter.

"We aren't leaving this bathroom until you tell me what's wrong," he stated. I put my arms on his neck and cocked my head.

"Do I make a good wife and mother?" I asked. He looked shocked.

"The best. Why does that matter?" he asked.

"I love our children but do you think we had them too early?" I asked.

"The curse would have still-" he started.

"Not the curse, Loggie. I mean for us. Do you think for us it was too early?" I rephrased. He stared at me.

"Maybe but we have to grow to care for our little family," he whispered.

"I just thought we would have more time to screw around and have fun before we had kids," I said.

"How about Jackson?" he asked.

"They would have cared for him until we were ready for him," I said. He bit his lip.

"The boys can watch the pups tonight while I take you to dinner and have fun with you," he said. I blushed and smiled like a school girl.

"Okay, that sounds like fun," I said. He captured my lips and I sighed.

"I love you dear," he said.

"Love you more," I teased.

"No."

"Yes."

"Impossible."

"Possible."

"Nah."

"Yeah."

"Under."

"Over." I stared laughing as he realized I was saying the opposite of him.

"Loony Luna," he said.

"So Amazing Alpha, what were you going to tell me?" I asked.

"Apollo said that he would visit his niece tomorrow," he said as he moved my hair.

"Where did you find him?" I asked.

"Playing poker," he said. I laughed as I swung my feet.