Chapter 12

I laid in bed with Lilian and Caitlynn. They couldn't leave my side and the second Logan held them they screamed so loud that the whole pack was trying to figure out why they were like that.

"I'm sorry they won't let you hold them," I said.

"It's the first day. I'm sure they just want to make sure they are by the food source," Logan said. I nodded and laid my head back down. I was cuddling with my girls and Logan was feeding me food.

"I know you want to hold your baby girls while they are babies," I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to finish up the nursery then take my four girls home," he whispered. Lacey loved how he always counted her as a girl.

"We can wait for that," I said.

"The nursery is already done... You're welcome," Allen said, walking in.

"Thanks guys. Came to see the girls I suppose?" Logan asked. Corey nodded like a mad man.

"Lilian is in the pink and Caitlynn is in the purple," I said. The three approached quietly and peered at the two sleeping girls.

"Lily and Cate," Tank said.

"No, Lilian and Caitlynn," Logan argued.

"Lily and Cate."

"No."

"Yes."

"I like those nicknames," I said. Logan instantly softened and nodded.

"Okay," he said. Tank moaned.

"Dude you are whipped by your submissive mate," Tank muttered. Everyone - except Logan - looked at him. No wolf had used that terminology in decades.

"No, he is taking care of his mate," Allen said.

"I said that aloud?" Tank asked. Logan nodded.

"Because you can't watch your mouth," Logan said. "As I know I'm whipped by her and I am proud to say that." I blushed.

"You call me your submissive mate?" I asked, trying to sound mad even though it sounded sexy as hell.

"All alphas and lead warriors all their mates that because power and self pride," Logan said. I shrugged and started nursing Lilian again.

"You are okay with this?" Allen asked me.

"I don't have strength to complain or argue and right now it makes sense for the alpha to call the Luna that," I said. Logan kissed my forehead and touched Cate's head gently.

"You guys are weird," Corey said. I shrugged and closed my eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I had a nightmare that night. I had never been so scared in my life.

Logan held my hand and ran through the woods. I tried keeping up.

"Cate and Lily! We need them! They need us! Logan please!" I cried. Logan stopped and looked at me.

"Hannah and Jay are going to take care of them. I just need to make sure your scent is as far as possible from them. Sira is going too crazy trying to find you," he said.

"He could use them as leverage to find me," I said. He shook his head.

"I am going to go back and protect them, okay?" he asked. We heard howling and started running.

I sat up and held back a scream. Logan was standing by a window holding Lily and Cate. I took a deep breath and stood up.

"Hey..." I muttered walking over. He looked at me and I looked at our pups.