Chapter 58

I looked at Logan as we ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with oatmeal cookies with our son. Logan still looked so distant and it alarmed me. Jackson was trying to make jokes which I smiled at but Jackson was getting upset that Logan wasn't answering.

"Alpha Logan," Alpha Thomas said as he walked in.

"Get out." I put my hand on Logan's wrist.

"Lets at least listen to what he has to say before you make a rash decision," I said. Logan set his jaw.

"Jackson, go to you grandparents please," Logan said. Jackson nodded and slowly walked out of the room as he watched me. I raised an eyebrow and Jackson shut the door as he left.

"Alpha Logan-" Alpha Thomas started.

"You were completely out of line comparing me to my father in the middle of a formal debate with no grounds," Logan said. I took his hand and Alpha Thomas stared at me.

"Was I? Legacies are important to Alpha bloodlines. Your father is just as important as you are currently," he said.

"I would never tell a pack to take my son's mate and children so they could be killed," Logan replied. I whimpered and hid in Logan's back. He was tense and I was scared.

"Your father thought that was a call that was a good call. It's not my fault he saw an opportunity that he could take and destroy your life right then," Alpha Thomas said. I looked at him over Logan's shoulder and he stared at me. "We just want of wolves back so we could possibly find our mates if they still want us."

"And if Maddie isn't your mate?" Logan asked. Alpha Thomas looked at the floor.

"Then be it. Mates are suppose to be our soul mates and if Madalynn and I are meant to be then it will happen," he said. Logan looked at me and I kissed his shoulder.

Do you trust him? I asked Logan through our mind link.

I'm not sure, he said. I nodded.

"What are you two doing? Why is it so quiet?" he asked. I looked up at him.

"We were talking through our personal mind link," I said. He nodded.

"I didn't know. How does that work?" he asked. Logan smirked.

"You'll find out when you have your wolf," Logan said. Alpha Thomas glared at him.

"Really," he said. Logan smirked.

"Just you wait," Logan said as he stood up and walked away. I didn't understand.

Logan's P.O.V

I got in a SUV and drove. I wasn't about to let Angie see this side of me. The side of me that was almost was as scary as the killer side of me. But this side, the side that would torture his own mate if she made it, was a side that should never been seen by anyone.

"Alpha Logan," one of the elite guards that had the privilege of seeing this side of me said. I only had a guard of ten that watched this location so it didn't see so suspicious to everyone that everyone was gone guarding something.

"Are they here?" I asked. He nodded as I got out of the SUV.

"They are on sub-level three, Alpha," he said. I nodded and started down stairs. I didn't have to tell the guards what I was doing, they just knew to make themselves hidden when I was in the mood.

"Alpha Logan! Please don't hurt us! We didn't mean it," the male said. They were rouges and it reeled of their smell. I turned up my nose.

"You know rouges are suppose the enter pack lands," I said, crossing my arms so my muscles showed.

"We were not aware of the Pack border there. If we had known, we wouldn't have entered the lands," the female said as I walked to the wall that held torture devices for them.

"That's not a good enough reason," I said, grabbing a silver plated knife.

"Alpha Logan, please. We will do anything," the male begging. Begging was so exciting when I tortured people.

"Anything?" I asked, acting like I would consider that they could do something for me.

"Anything. Please Alpha Logan," the female said as I walked closer. I dragged the knife against her collar bone causing her and her mate to scream as I laughed.

"Let me torture you until you die," I said in her ear. She whimpered. I stepped back until a small gasp came from the doorway. "Why are you here?" I roared thinking it was a guard. Angela stared at me with wide eyes. "Angie.." I breathed. I walked closer but she ran away from me. I dropped the knife and ran after her.

I found her after an hour of searching for her. She was in a supply closet and crying.

"Angel..." I muttered. She whimpered and pushed herself against the wall.

"G-go away Logan," she stuttered as she hid her face.

"No. I need you to talk to me. Whatever you saw-" I started.

"Was absolutely h-horrible. STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she screamed as I reached out to touch her.

"Angela, please listen," I begged.

"No. I mind linked Charles and he t-told me that I-I was next. He didn't care if I was p-pregnant," she sobbed.

Tell me that isn't true! I demanded Charles.

You know how I get, how you get when we are like that, he said. Angie hugged her knees and glanced at me, scared.

"I'm so sorry Angel. I didn't mean to tell you that," I said. I reached out and she moved away. I sighed. "Can I at least drive you home?" She nodded and waited for me to move first before she followed.

I screwed up.

Big time.

Angela's P.O.V

I sat in the backseat of the SUV Logan took to... whatever the hell that thing was. He looked so deadly and I was scared. When Charles told me that I would be next I gasped and ran away from Logan. I didn't even know my mate.

"Can I get you something to eat?" Logan asked as we entered his grandparents house that he was letting me stay in. Looking back on it now, I was very immature but we had four kids and three more on the way and he was torturing rouges that caused no harm.

"Mommie! Daddie!" Jackson exclaimed. Logan picked up Jackson and I walked upstairs. "What's wrong with Mommie?" Jackson asked.

"Mommie is just mad at Daddie," Logan said.

"Why do girls get so mad at boys so much?" Jackson asked. I ran up the stairs and shut the door to the room I was suppose to trust my mate the most.

Angie... maybe he has a good reason, Lacey reasoned. I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

He threatened us and our unborn pups, I said. She whimpered and I heard the door open.

"Angela..." Logan said.

"I trusted you Logan. I knew you were mine. You said that you were mine. I thought you were mine. You left defenseless. You built me palaces and I didn't see any signs. Everything seemed so perfect. You tortured the innocent. I can't believe I married a monster. Your actions border on senseless actions. You only worry about how other perceive you. I'm removing myself from anything that you would need your Luna to stand by your side until you prove to me that I can trust you again," I said as I hugged myself.

"Very well," he said, softly.

"And you will sleep in your office, not in this bed," I said. He nodded.

"I will make it up to you, Angel," he said as he left and I broke down crying.