Chapter 57

Angela's P.O.V

I walked home, slowly. I knew that I should ask for a ride but after my crying session on Tank, I wanted some time alone. I don't know why I lost it but I had to let it out on Tank instead of the man that is my mate. I walked to Logan's and my backyard.

"Angie? Oh my God! Everyone was nervous and scared when no one could find you," Logan said as he ran outside to me. I looked at him and let him hug me. I let things happen to me.

"Logan..." I trailed off. He looked down at me with concern and worry.

"Yes Angie?" he asked.

"Can you teach me self defense?" I asked. He stepped back and looked at me.

"Let's talk about this after we put the kids to bed," he said. I nodded and he took my hand.

***

After we put the kids to bed, Logan sat me on the bed and knelt in front of me. He held my hand as I looked down at him. He kissed my knuckles and looked up at me.

"Why do you want to learn self defense?" he asked, softly. I looked at the ceiling and sighed.

"I can't just sit here and be defenseless the rest of my life. I love you but we have seen that its hard enough to run the pack without worrying about me every three seconds," I said as my eyes met him again.

"You aren't a burden," he whispered. I looked at my lap and he lifted my chin.

"I want to be able to defend myself if Beta James tries to come back," I whispered. He kissed me.

"He will never hurt you again, Angel," he said. I nodded. "I swear." I kissed him.

"We also need to get to Hades. I want our friends to get their mates," I said. He nodded.

"As soon as we can," he promised as he hugged me.

"You are cute nineteen year old," I said, causing him to laugh.

***

Day Two of Debate

Everyone was in the office at eight and Logan looked at the board. Mystic Pack Treatment was scrolled in my writing across the top of the board.

"Mystic Pack treatment for the future. Everyone, including the Lunas, will speak and vote on all matters," Logan stated. "Alpha Thomas since it is your pack we are discussing, please go first." Alpha Thomas stood looking around.

"I understand that we are the loser in this war but we want to be able to run our operations without someone breathing down our neck every three seconds," Alpha Thomas started, "In addition, no one can take over our protection unless we ask for it."

"I disagree with the fact that we do not check on what you are doing," Uncle said. Logan and Sira nodded.

"We need a way to check on what you are doing," Sira said.

"What if we do monthly checks on their pack reservation to double check?" Logan proposed to the group.

"I can mobilize my guard in a week tops so a month is more than enough time to prepare for a battle," Sira said.

"Says the man who has had his wolf his whole adult life," Alpha Thomas said. Sira growled and Alpha Thomas growled in return.

"Alphas. Growling won't help us get any where if you aren't willing to hear everyone's point of view," Auntie said. They both backed down.

"We need to discussed how often the packs can check on the Mystic Pack. I do agree that we need to check on the Mystic Pack but a weekly check is too much but a monthly check is too far apart," Uncle said.