Chapter 20

When we arrived in Portland it was midnight. I didn't want to FaceTime Logan while we were driving because I found that rude but we did keep texting and he was a wreck. But he knew it had to be down for the pack's safety and I was doing my duty as Luna when I ordered Tank to arrest Hunter.

"The said that they will see you at noon tomorrow for a lunch meeting with the girls," Dean said as him and Dante led me to the hotel room I would be staying in.

"That sounds amazing," I said as they opened the door to the room that I was going to be staying in. There was a baby crib and changing table on one side of the hotel room. I carried the girls to the crib and I put them in the crib so they could sleep without a constant rocking.

"We will be standing outside on guard," Dante said. I looked at them.

"Outside?" I asked. I knew we came in the back door but it was weird to have guards outside.

"Yes Luna. That is the requirement of the council," Dean said. "On the hotel register you are a victim of a gang."

"Which isn't far from the truth," Dante said. I nodded as they walked outside and I closed the door, locking. I dialed Logan's number on FaceTime as I plugged my phone in by the bed so I could lay down.

"Hey Angel," Logan said as he answered the FaceTime request.

"Hey Loggie," I said. His hair was messy from the day and running his hand through it from stress.

"How you doing?" he asked.

"Okay. I'm more worried about you," I said, as he sighed.

"I never thought my father would want to kill you and our pups," he said. I smiled at him.

"But he didn't because you protected us Loggie. And not only am I thankful, I am so damn proud of you," I said. He blushed.

"Have you eaten or did they forget to feed you?" he asked. I thought about it.

"Let me go ask for food," I said, unplugging the phone and walking to the door.

"Luna, you need to keep this door shut," Dean said.

"I was wondering if I could get some food. Anything will be fine," I said. Dante looked at Dean and nodded.

"Cheese pizza it is," Dante said, walking away. I nodded.

"Luna please close the door. I will enter when the food arrives," Dean said. I shut the door.

"Cheese pizza?" Logan asked. I chuckled and shrugged.

"Yeah, I like pizza enough," I stated. He started walking as I flopped on the bed. "What are you doing?"

"Ordering pizza. I want to eat with my wife considering we have always ate together for the past what? Month and a half. I miss you," he said. I smiled.

"Remember when we use to listen to K-pop all the time together?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Right now I would say our relationship is Call Me Baby or Overdose," he said. I laughed and shook my head at him as he smiled at him.

"I was thinking more like Save Me or I Need U," I said. He chuckled.

"You always know how to make me feel better, don't you?" he asked. I gave him a light smile and blushed.

"It is my job as your mate and wife to take care of you. And you have to take care of me and all the children as one unit," I said. He smiled and nodded in agreement.

"I am already nervous for the girls to find their mate. They share a mate so that is a bonus so I only have to beat one boy but at the same time it's scarier to think about them sharing the same mate forever," he said. I giggled.