Chapter 33

I felt a cold rag on my forehead as I blinked against the harsh light. A heat source was next to me and I shifted so I was closer to it because why not? I wanted warmth. The source moved it's arm and held me closer. I cuddled into the side.

"Angel, we have to get going to Vegas," Logan whispered to me and I looked at him with sleepy eyes.

"What happened? Why are we in bed again? I thought we were in Corey's living room? Wait, this isn't our room," I rushed.

"You fainted. Corey let you rest in here. No one knows what happen," he said. I sat up and it was a bit too fast because the world spun around.

"Corey's mate was talking to me through my mind link. It made me pass out. She thought I was trying to steal Corey from her," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Corey whispered to her that he couldn't wait to see her and then she went crazy," I said. Logan moved my hair.

"So when he talked directly to her, she was activated?" he asked. I nodded. He kissed my head and rubbed my back.

"I need to tell Corey her name and see if he can direct things at her," I said. He nodded and I swung my feet out of the bed.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Corey asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Devin wanted to say hi," I said. Corey looked at me.

"Devin?" Corey asked.

"Yeah. She's your mate," I said. He smiled and Devin moved in my head.

You didn't mention that I tried to hurt you from the inside, Devin said.

Not worth it, I said.

"That's kinda cool. I can talk to her now," he said. I nodded and glanced at Logan.

"Well we should get her out some can all have our mates," Logan said. Corey smiled and nodded.

"Let's get going. I'm sure Allen and Tank are ready to hit the road," Corey said. I grabbed Logan's hand and nodded.

"Where's Caitlynn and Lilian?" I asked. Corey looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Since when do you call the twins by their full names?" Corey asked. I shrugged.

"We named them that for a reason and it is what they will be call when I'm scared for them or they are in trouble," I said.

"I promise you that you will never be scared for them. I'll protect all of you," Logan whispered.

"Luna! Alpha!" Dean yelled. I looked over and saw him jogging up the road towards us. Cade was riding on his back with a smile.

"Angela!" Cade yelled. I smiled as they came to a stop in front of us.

"Hey Cade, Dean," I said. They smiled.

"My daddies are home. I am so excited to have my papa here. Daddie said that he will be home as soon as the mean people let him come home to Papa and me," Cade said. I smiled at Dean.

"Is that so?" I asked, ruffling his hair.

"Yeah," he said. I smiled at Dean.

"I'm sure Daddie will see how handsome his little boy is and he will be so proud of him," Dean said, touching Cade's face.

"Papa? Why is the Luna so pretty?" Cade asked, looking at me and I blushed.

"Because she is a beautiful person inside and out," Dean said. I looked at my feet and Logan squeezed my hand.

"Thank you Dean," I said. He nodded.

"Can we have a carnival here please?" Cade asked. I laughed and Logan nodded.

"I don't see why we can't," Logan said. I smiled at him and he held me closer.

"So, you are Cade. The Luna talks often of you," Corey said, ruffling Cade's hair. 

"I'm going to protect the Luna one day. And I'm going to be awesome at it," Cade said but sung awesome.

"I can't wait for that day," I said. Cade blushed and hid in Dean's back.

"Well, we have to finish our run and get some food in this little wolf," Dean said.

"See you later Dean," I said.

"Wait!" Tank yelled running over.

"Yeah?" Logan asked.

"We are leaving the reservation for a couple days maybe a week. Dean, can you watch the pack while I'm gone?" Tank asked. Dean looked surprised.

"Of course," Dean said. I smiled at Logan.

I knew this would be good for the pack, I mind linked Logan.

I never doubted you. You know people too well, he said.

"We should hit the road," Tank said.

"Wait. Lilian and Caitlynn are where exactly?" I asked.

"With Allen in the SUV," Logan said.

"You left my pups with the guy that we all know got high at least four times on the job!?" I asked. The boys stepped back.

"Ouch," Allen said, carrying the girls.

"I doubt you even know their names," I said as I grabbed the girls and placed them on my hips.

"Caitlynn and Lilian, duh," he said.

"Which one is which?" Logan asked. Allen stared at the girls.

"The one in purple is Caitlynn and the one in pink is Lilian," Dean said. The boys looked at him.

"How do you know that?" Corey asked.

"Follow one person around for a few days. You learn things most people don't. For example, when Angie is deep in thought, she turns up her nose and stick out her tongue to the left," Dean said. Logan nodded.

"Eighteen years have taught me that," Logan said. I looked at him.

"I do not do that," I stated. Everyone looked at me and I hid between the pups.

"Yes you do, silly," Logan said. I glared at him then walked to the SUV to put the girls down.

"Your daddie is trouble now," I said as I started buckling Lily in. I felt hands on my waist and a lemony smell.

"Can Daddie at least still kiss his girls?" he asked.

"I don't know yet," I said.

"Pleaseeeeeee?" he asked.

"I guess so," I said and he kissed me passionately.

"Ew... Let's go you two," Tank said as he got into the passenger seat. We all piled in to release mates.