Chapter 35

I was sitting at the dinner table with Uncle, Auntie, my cousin (Mike) Tank, Allen, Corey and Logan. The girls were sleeping upstairs. Dean hadn't called me yet and I was getting frustrated that either he decided not to follow my directions or Izabella didn't tell him.

"Angel, are you okay?" Logan asked. I was just pushing my dinner around the plate. I looked at him.

"I'm just not hungry," I said. Logan looked at me like he was going to scold me.

"Listen Hon~ You need to eat," Mike said. He was only fourteen but had mannerism of that of a sixty year old.

"Mike, please don't," I said. He slumped and I rubbed my face.

"You need to eat Angel," Logan stated. I shook my head as the girls started screaming.

"I got that," I said as I stood. I walked upstairs and into the room we had put the girls down in. "Hush hush darlings," I said softly. "Hush a bye baby, on the tree top, When the wind blows the cradle will rock; When the bow breaks, the cradle will fall, And down will come baby, cradle and all," I sang softly as they started calming down.

"I always thought you had a beautiful voice," Allen said. I turned around and saw him leaning in the doorway.

"You surprised me. I didn't know that you were there," I said, as he closed the door.

"Sorry. I just wanted to see you and not worry about Logan freaking out," he said.

"What did you tell Logan?" I asked, picking up a blanket.

"That all the awake wolves in your head will drive you crazy so it's probably safer for me to talk to you than them," he said. I put the blanket over the girls' exposed legs.

"That's pretty ballsy considering I don't know what will activate which wolf," I said. He walked closer.

"Let's see if this works," he said. He pressed his lips against mine and instantly four wolves attacked my mind.

Angela! Why would you do that?!

That's my mate, you stupid ass-

If she gets to kiss her mate...

You have to let us kiss our mates!

I held my temple and felt to my knees. They kept talking and I felt tears roll down my face.

"Angie! Are you okay?" Allen asked. I screamed as he tried touching me and he backed off.

"What happened?" Logan asked as he ran in. He gathered me in his arms and I started crying.

"H-H-He ki-ki-kiss me Lo-Logan," I said. Logan growled and Allen growled equally as loud.

"You did what?" Logan growled. I let the tears fall freely.

"Logan, leave it. I want to sleep," I said. He petted my hair.

"Allen, get out of here before you become a bloody pulp on the floor," he said. Allen left and Logan picked me up.

"So many voices," I cried. Logan started rocking me.

"It's okay," he said and he kept rocking me.

Logan's P.O.V

I watched my mate as it seemed as all conscience left her body. She said that there were so many voices in her head. I felt bad and knew we had to hurry to get these voices out of her head.

"Hey, how is my niece doing?" Alpha Dominic asked as he walked in. I looked up and then looked back at my mate.

"I don't know. We need to hurry up to the stops and free my mate from the three other wolves," I said. Angel moved her head a little and I held her closer.