Chapter 23

Logan kept watching me all night after I said that Beta James should died but I think he understood where I was coming from but at the same he was nervous I said it.

"Logan? Can we talk about what I said?" I asked.

"Can we please? You were always the first one trying to get rid of the death penalty," he said. I sighed as we sat on the floor.

"He teases me with his eyes and words. I know that even if he can't shift he can still over power a wolf. I would feel safer if he died," I said.

"Tank and my mother were whispering about some underground cells but stopped talking about it when I decided to make myself known... Do you know anything about that?" he asked.

"Yeah I do. I ordered your father to be locked down there," I whispered.

"How do you know about it but I didn't?" he asked offended.

"Luna has certain jobs apparently and one of them is that cell lock up. But we are going to change things," I said. He raised an eyebrow.

"How?" he asked.

"You get to know about that place and I can select people to join the pack?" I suggested and he cocked his head to the side.

"Who do you want to join our pack?" he asked.

"Dean. His mate is the Lord of Wolves and Dean got kicked out of his pack thanks to it being two male mates. They can adopt Cade and we can make sure Tank gives a guard position to Dean. Simon of course will visit but he has to go to the council all the time to work," I ranted. He smiled as he shook his head.

"Okay, that seems fair for me. You do have the best judgement of character," he said. I touched my charm bracelet.

"Thank you," I whispered. He stood suddenly and walked to his suitcase.

"These got delivered the day you left and I wanted to give them to you when you were in a better mood," he said as he grabbed a thin box.

"What is this for?" I asked as he sat back down and carefully placed the box in my lap.

"Our beautiful girls, our marriage, and your Luna ceremony," he said. I opened the box and looked at the three charms inside.

The first one was clearly our marriage based on the way one wolf was under another. I picked it up and saw our wedding date - July 25 - engraved on the back. The smaller of the two was wearing a veil and the larger of the two was nipping the smaller's ear.

The second one was a small wolf and a moon. The wolf wasn't howling at the moon but was looking down at the ground. The date was engraved on the moon, July 27.

The last one was two tiny wolves with the larger wolf and smaller wolf. The tiny wolves were cuddled together and the smaller and larger wolves were licking the tiny wolves. The date on it was August 2.

"Loggie, these are so gorgeous," I said as I looked at them some more.

"I designed them myself. Your charm bracelet covers all your important things and I feel like those three event are important," he said.

"Thank you, Logan," I said. I leaned closer and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and I smiled back.

"Your welcome, Angel," he said. I crawled into his lap and leaned in his shoulder.

"We have beautiful family," I said.

"Can we never call any of the boys Logan Jr.?" he asked. I chuckled.

"What do you suggest then?" I asked.

"Fredrick, after your father," he said. I touched my belly and smiled.