Chapter 54

I woke up with Logan next to me on the floor. Our clothes were abandoned on the bed's post. Freddie was crying on the pillow so I went to get up but I felt sore. What had Logan and I done? I picked Freddie up and latched him to his food source.

"Angel... Are you awake darling?" Logan muttered.

"Yeah. Freddie was crying," I said, sitting on my knees next to him. He sat up and moved my hair.

"We got a little carried away," he said. I stared at him and he cracked a smile.

"No shit Sherlock," I said. He kissed my neck.

"Angela! Logan! Hurry up!" Jay yelled, knocking on our door. I sat up straighter and glared at Logan.

"You are in trouble, Logan!" I sneered. He stared at me then sniffed me.

"You're pregnant again," he sighed, falling back.

"You are in double trouble," I said. He stared at me.

"You are the one that pulling me into bed," he said. I pulled my underwear on.

"I was half asleep!" I yelled.

"That isn't my fault that you pulled me into bed," he said. Pulling up my pants, I glared at my mate.

"Get dressed will you! We have guest waiting downstairs," I shouted.

"Angie! Calm down," he ordered. I started crying.

"Don't yell at me," I cried. He stood up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry that I raised my voice at you," he said.

"No you aren't," I whispered. He lifted my chin and kissed me lightly.

"I am sorry. I never meant to get you pregnant again but maybe it's not that bad," he said.

"Last one and then no sex for a while," I said. He nodded.

"Deal," he said. I suddenly smiled. Logan's birthday was February 16th.

"Happy birthday baby," I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"You remembered my birthday before I did," he said.

"It took me yelling at you for a minute," I said as I kissed him lovingly. "Now get dressed." He laughed and kissed me lightly again.

"I love you," he whispered and I smiled with pride.