Chapter 47

Angela's P.O.V

I paced the length of the office. What was I thinking about declaring a war? I am and was a Pacifist. Sure I knew how to fight but I would much rather not fight and debate. But I declared the first war of Logan's and my reign. I was scared for Logan, Cate, Lily, and the pack.

"Luna?" a guard said as he knocked on the door. I faced the door.

"Come in." He opened the door.

"Commander Willow is back," he said. I took off to the living room to see Tank. He had both girls on his hips and I ran to him.

"Oh my God! My babies," I cooed taking the girls. I kissed both of their foreheads. "Where is Logan?" I asked.

"He told me to take the girls and run. I think he knows that he can defend himself he doesn't have the girls," he said.

"Mama, Mariam," I called out. Both were instantly there, taking the girls. I put them in charge of caring for the young children. Cade and Jackson both clung to them.

"Don't worry about them. Focus on leading," Mariam whispered. I nodded and stood on the stairs.

"The time is almost near," I announced to the pack, "I don't expect you to fight if you don't believe in this cause but do not try and stop it. Our guards - may you go with honour, courage, and peace." I stepped down and walked to Tank. I had a bandana that represented my blessing or something.

"Don't worry. We'll get Logan back," Tank whispered.

"You can't go dying on us either. Remember Liam and I are attached together," I muttered as I tied the bandana around his wrist.

"I'm not leaving anytime soon Cupcake," he said, smirking. I smiled. He use to always call my Cupcake because I was always in cupcake boxes.

"Let the Moon Goddess be on your side," I said. Tank turned towards the guard and he sent a glare to all of them.

"We will defend our home, our Alpha and Luna, and our family. We are all one and I plan to keep us like that. Kill anyone who doesn't want that. Prisoners are need for our Luna to interview so keep at least ten alive," Tank yelled. He sent one glance more at me before leading the group out to the first battle.

"Luna. Should we move the furniture?" a man asked.

"Yes, and set up cots immediately after. If the Alpha comes in, send him to one of the cots here and send for me," I said.

"Shouldn't we take him to a bedroom?" a woman nurse asked.

"In war, we are all the same. The Alpha will live with the decision I make about his care," I said.

"Luna Angela!" Dante yelled. Everyone growled as soon as they smelled a vampire but I hugged him.

"Dante! Where's Dean?" I asked. I knew Dean went back to Portland to get troops but I didn't expect to see them here so soon.

"The Vampire Regiment ran down. Do you want us to meet your troops?" Dante asked.

"Go. Find Commander Tank Willow and tell him I sent you to help," I said. Dante nodded and instantly he was gone.

"Angela," Hannah said. She was rounder and you could tell she was at least in the beginning of her trimester.

"Hannah. You should be upstairs," I said.

"If I should be then so should you," she said.

"I have an army to lead," I said, going to pick up a cot.